Is Watchtower Really A Real Estate Business?

by OneFingerSalute 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

I told a still in Dubya that the WT was now officially in the real estate buisness.

They looked at me like I had grown a second head. So I showed them a web site, which they loudly proclaimed to be "apostate". Then I showed them the rest of the web site and asked how long the official Jay Dubya dot Org web site was aligned with an "apostate" web site.

I hate to link that site but as it is somewhat covered up by the Dubya's and it may be of some use in making someone think about the money grabs, and the constant begging for more money from those who have little of it for the necessities of life I do so here. Apologies if it has already been posted, or discussed.

www.WatchtowerBrooklynRealEstate.com.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    Wait, so you showed them the watchtowerbrooklynrealestate.com website and they said it was apostate? If I understand you correctly on that then this person is really indoctrinated because the society is using that site to help them seller their realestate. Wow.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

And they claim to be a not for profit Religious organization with tax free charitable status ?

The relative Authourities should take a closer look at this excuse for a religion .

It just shows , your example that is , how indoctrinated , blind to reality ,people can be when they are brainwashed .

That reminds me of a C.O. at a convention who said that our brains needed to be washed , and everyone applauded .

How do you get through to people like that ?

smiddy

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Is Watchtower really a Real Estate business ?

Yes, that is now their main source of income, and they are more inept at it than they were at making money out of Publishing, when that was their main source of income.

The problem is, as Smiddy says, "How do you get through to people like that ?"

The really indoctrinated non-thinkers who will not look at the evidence will justify whatever the cult leaders get up to.

Until such people are forced to confront the stupidity of their blind trust in these dis-honest men by some circumstance, we will never get through to them.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Notice these JWs in the Real Estate advertisement:

Does anyone really believe their depictions of field service around the world are real-time snapshots, or that their WT study pictures have any basis in reality? Their pictures have the same feel as this piece of propaganda, because that's what it all is, pure, unapologetic propaganda.

Disgusting....

DD

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OneFingerSalute - "...I showed them a web site, which they loudly proclaimed to be 'apostate'. Then I showed them the rest of the web site and asked how long the official Jay Dubya dot Org web site was aligned with an 'apostate' web site.

Way to go, smartass, you broke his brain. :smirk:

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

What? The WTBTS a real estate business? What?

They're in the process of selling 1 Billion$ property in New York. But they can't be a real estate business.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

Yes, the person I showed that web site to proclaimed it to be an apostate site, because the Watchtower is not in the real estate business according to them. Then I scrolled down and showed them that it was indeed a real estate office and sales team located at WT headquarters. The address is under the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York Inc. It includes a link to the Jay Dubya dot Org site, and has a copyright of Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania (which I have been told is the official designation of the governing body).

It would appear all the comments that the Big Seven are raking in the $$$$$ to themselves are correct from this. IMO

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

They are proactive toward accumulating real estate for their own operation.

One thing that the WTS knows is that any renovation they are preconceived to go ahead with will be done mostly by its own members keeping the costs down, this includes any newly constructed buildings.

Once they are completed, these properties grow in value in the market place.

The other aspect to renovation and keeping up these properties is that in doing so intentionally uplifts the desired image of the organization from the public's viewpoint.

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack

Thank you Jesus. A new homepage for sure.

I loved this bit:

Rare entire city block development site at the foot of the Manhattan Bridge, located in the heart of DUMBO’s energetic live/work/play community.

In other words, not something we as JW's would engage in, but you are welcome to it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit