Young "Elders"

by XBEHERE 42 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE
    Can you imagine a 20 year old lording it over his grandmother?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Imagine a young 20 year - old dude giving marital and family advice to a family of 4 who has been married 20 years.

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

Mom of 22-year-old elder:

"John I really need you to rake the leaves in the front yard. It's been piling up for weeks."

22-year-old elder:

"Can't help you mom. I have official elder business that you're not supposed to know about."

• Biahi
    Biahi

Next…6 year old baptized…9 year old MS…12 year old…Elder lol

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

12-year-old elder df'ing a 20something couple for committing the "nasty" in a loving ,consentual relationship.

Resulting in harmful consequences by a preadolescent boy

• Rivergang
    Rivergang

There was a time when JWs used to criticise Mormon elders (sometimes even to their faces) about “not meeting the bible’s criteria” for appointment as an elder. And by that, they were referring primarily to the young age of most LDS missionaries.

What was that one about those who live in glass houses be need to be careful when throwing stones!

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Have any of you PIMO's, PIMQ's, or those on here with family/friends still in hear of any young men being appointed as elders yet? I am talking 21, 22, 23, 24 etc.

Hang on : The first congregation I attended in Melb,Aust.Vict., what did they call them back then ,the overseer ? and the assistant overseer his brother were both in their early twenties , and their mature aged parents were both in the congregation .?

And this was in the early 1960`s ?

They didn`t call them Elders then ,but it fits the criteria doesn`t it ?

I kid you not.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

If I recall what I was told, a man told me when he was 16, he conducted the school for a while. This would have been mid 1960s in WV.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    PIMQ, is the Q standing for questioning?

or Mentally Queer?

What about PIMR Phisically in, mentally retarded. Or PIAITB Phisically in, asleep in the bog.

PIMH Phisically in, metal head.

I'm getting a bit tired of all these acronyms TBH (see what I did there?), I have no diarrea what some of them refer to.

Elders(tm) in their 20's? Is this the filthy, disgusting cult running on empty?

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I personally witnessed a talk, given by a MS, early 20s, not married, about marriage and child rearing.

Another example of an early teens male, giving a No4 talk on masturbation. I remember sitting there just thinking, WTF where the brothers thinking when the assigned these talks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit