? about the United Nations and WTS

by toreador 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

The way they say that the number 144000 is literal while saying that the rest of the text around it is figurative.

The way they say that the FDS is literal while saying that the rest of the text is figurative.

They way they say they are the FDS.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Tor -

What really amazes me is to WHY they thought they could get away with it in the first place. Dont they think things through? Surely they must have thought that the info would get out sooner or later.

Was the WTS always listed on the UN's website or was that a new thing to post the NGO members?

They did get away with it for ten years! This whole scenario highlights how they are their biggest opposer and how they get exposed as being so - via the Internet. Don't quote me here, but it is my understanding that the first person who came across this stumbled upon it accidentally - they were on the UN website for something, and came across the DPI listing of NGO propaganda. A lot of people took the time to write, call, e-mail, and fax the UN for verification. The WT resigned as an NGO only AFTER they were discovered, or they would still be members today. In fact, due to the sheer volume of inquiries the UN received, they decided to open an investigation into the WT and their prophesies concerning them. I can't remember if the WT resigned prior to the investigation or when the investigation was announced, but either way, the UN realized they were being used, just as JW's realized the same thing.

As far as the UN website listing, I believe they became listed once they became members. However - if you are talking about the link I provided in the other thread, that particular link is a listing of NGO's who disseminated UN propaganda to it's members, and what the specific information was.

If you haven't found Randy Watters' sites, I recommend them highly. They have all kinds of information on this and other scandals. Here are the links:

www.freeminds.org

www.randytv.com

www.exjws.net

Here is the link for a slide show on the UN scandal:

http://www.randytv.com/wtun_files/frame.htm

If you hang out on these sites long enough, you'll will see all kinds of stuff that will blow your mind!

Wishing you the best,

growedup

• scrubmaster
    scrubmaster

Enough people in the organization will not question the WT being a part of the UN. The majority of the Witnesses are afraid to question the elders. I had an elder try to call me an apostate just for telling them I did not agree with a priniciples the "slave class" is trying to enforce in my situation. Of course since I know the bible I told him that even Abraham question the Almighty -- therefore there was nothing wrong with me questioning something from the society

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

You are right, scrubmaster. Most will not question it. This is a testament to the true mind control and fear of being shunned by everyone they know and love. You however, sound like you are on the right track. Good for you! Be sure to visit often and ask as many questions as you can. There is always someone around who will be willing to help you out, or point you in the direction to find the answers you seek.

growedup

• jwsons
    jwsons

To Scrubmaster, Toreado, and Fair Mind:

If you want to know more about the event, click link below For Fair Mind only:"Is there any book from Ray Franz mentions about NGO? New edition of CoC ? [I only have 3rd edition of this book, I gave my 1st ed. to a friend]"

Watchtower Society & United Nations

jwsons

• toreador
    toreador

Thank you all for all the links! I knew about some of the links but added many new ones.

I have a lot of reading to do.

thx again,

Toreador

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit