If I wasn't on their DONOTCALL I am now !

by Will Power 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Funchback
    Funchback

Great stuff, WP!

• freelife
    freelife

yah you go kick em in the ass out the door next time.Kick Me

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Will,

and a df'd sister that is still an outcast cause she won't grovel to the elders. She is the walking reason why I have no patience for this poor excuse for a religion.

I am DF'd also, and won't grovel and go back.........not that I want to anyways, but, as I told my mom after she shared the comment an elder said to her about not talking to me so I'll learn my lesson and come back, why would that make me come back? If anything it will just drive me further away, as you said, conditional love. My sister won't talk to me, and won't send photos of my nephews either.

Terri

• Dino
    Dino

Dayum Will, it sounds like you sent them away with a bag FULL 'o' seeds (of doubt)!

It's natural to second guess yourself and think of things you could have said afterward, but it looks like you did just fine.

Great to see your post and Happy New Year!

Dino

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface
    Will Power : I hope a seed was planted.

Yeah ... I hope to good job

Happy New Year !!!

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

Will......................I loved reading your post! It made my day. I went through the emotions as I read it. Thank you for sharing.

YOU DO US PROUD.

Cheers, Bliss

• Will Power
    Will Power

((sunygal))

The WT and their DFing policies are the poorest excuse for a religion... trying to trick people with the word "Christian" as if they understand what it means to be one.

Jesus is teaching forgiveness, and how judging others is wrong. These 2 basic teachings are at the centre of the "love" lesson. And what is God? but Love....

Well that's what the bible says anyway.

WP

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    an elder said to her about not talking to me so I'll learn my lesson and come back, why would that make me come back? If anything it will just drive me further away

I couldn't have said it better myself.

• jgnat
    jgnat

For Will Power.

Dayum, girl. Once you get your mouth open, you don't shut up, do you? Nice to see the floodgates opening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit