smack is the best stalker ever. SASSY I found Terina

by smack 13 Replies latest jw friends

• smack
    smack

Sassy,

I got an email back from Terina and she is the one you lost contact with. I'll PM you her email addy

WOOHOO I RULE!!!!!

k, now give me someone hard to find

Steve

Tasmanian Overbeer

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

When I think back to people I lost, due to my DF'ing (assume that I was...I know...whatever).

I can think of a couple of people.

Oh well Smack.....the 3 people I'd like to link up with most of all: (1 couple) and one other guy. But I am almost certain my former good JW buddy (who was going to turn me in) is still in good standing, and if he's reading this: (ARB) - I'd forgive you in a heartbeat. (Maine, USA).

My other friends, a married couple, from eastern Ontario.

Smack, I miss these people, until this moment.

Sure, I am living well without them, but I still think about them, everyday. Yes, 20 years later.

<Sigh>

Smack, that is nice you were able to track someone down. That is so cool.

You may have noticed I did one of those old bttp posts.

Who's to know I suppose.....but how I miss certain people whom I always felt could/would move past the WTS/JWs.

• smack
    smack

Jeez Ray, sorry my happy dance and gloating opened an old wound. There are many people that I think about often, wondering where the hell they disappeared to. I get a bit of spare thyme at work, late at night and have found a few ways to track people down, all you need is the name. You should track those 3 down and make contact, 20 years changes things. I just spent an enjoyable weekend with an old friend that I fell out with about 10 years ago. He is as stubborn as me. We'll see how far the reconciliation goes. You have nothing to lose by making contact and everything to gain. Do it.

PS, none of what I do is illegal, there are a few websites that people happily register on. Some not so happily. Online phonebooks and a website called schoolfriends.com.au are a good start. It lists people in Aus and NZ. I think there may be one in England.

Steve

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

No Smack, no old wounds.

It's just that I miss these people, because they were pretty cool.

But anyways, I have ways of tracking them down I suppose, but it's that goddamn rejection I hate.

Oh well.....it should come as NO SURPRISE, to Rayzorblade, but even at 41, it would still sting.

Over the past year I have written letters to people (went via Canada 411) and located one or two, and forwarded a non-confrontational letter to them, but I always state "I am no longer a JW".

I guess what I should do, is simply get off my arse and do it.

WRITE those letters, and hope for the best.

IF....IF...if I am successful, I will let you know Smack.

Crossing my fingers, eyes, legs, and bits.

**PS: to add, the three parties I wrote to, never responded, but at least I tried.

• Sassy
    Sassy

smack you are indeed the best stalker..lol.. better yet.. we shall call you Sherlock!! Woo hoo.. I am going to drop Terina a line..

You see friends Terina is an old online friend of mine back from the witnet days. I was one of several who would post in a special thread called The Never Ending Story. We just hung out together online.. At the time we were all JWs.. one day Terina decided to go back to college and the longer she was in, the more she pulled away from being a JW and the more doubts she had about the WTS. If only I had asked her then how she knew!

Any way, one day she told all of us she no longer wanted to be a JW and totally vacated from our lives, feeling it the appropriate thing to go.. Her emails eventually closed and all contacts I had with her were lost.. but I always missed her and never wanted to lose touch.. I'm so excited.. if smack has found her he is the BEST EVER!! woo hoo!!!!

How surprised she will be to hear that I too was finally enlightened and am OUT!!

RAYZORBLADE, I hope you one day are able to be in touch with old lost friends.. maybe they too will leave the WTS and come looking for you!

• smack
    smack

struts around with his chest puffed out!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Keep that chest puffed out there Smack!! I just got an email back from Terina and you did indeed find the person I had lost touch with and was looking for!!

She reminded me she was no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses.... imagine that?? I wrote back and said.. we have a lot of catching up to do!!!

SMACK.. you are the best!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

WOW !!! THAT IS AWESOME !!!

Way to go smack !!!!!

I'm happy for you Sassy !!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

Thanks Zena.. And I am happy for your Packers! I see they are in another week! Way to go!

• alias
    alias
    You see friends Terina is an old online friend of mine back from the witnet days. I was one of several who would post in a special thread called The Never Ending Story.

I remember those threads!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit