JW career training tools!

by KKLUV155 5 Replies latest jw friends

• KKLUV155
    KKLUV155

JW parents buy these for their children to train them in their future job careers.

• shamus
    shamus

What a horrible toy!

I would NEVER EVER buy that for ANYONE!

Anyone ever work at that place when they were 15??? OMG! Talk about slave labour!

• Gopher
    Gopher

JW's have careers? They say they don't. (Whatever......)

But you do have to admit that they are trained to take orders and follow them exactly.

So in their future -um- jobs, they can be trained to say one of the following:

(1) Do you want fries with that? or....

(2) Would you like paper or plastic bags?

If you can follow the instructions in the "Kingdom Ministry" well, you too can work the counter at McDonalds or work the checkout at Target or WalMart.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I think the dubs of my acquaintance might of thought of:-

a]window cleaning ladders b]A good leather briefcase for the Ministry c]stout walking shoes

And for longer term goals,

a set of gardening equipment to learn how to tend the land in the New World, (very handy if they can delegate some of the house gardening?)

• avengers
    avengers

No window-washing toys?

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

How to fill out welfare cards for all pioneers. How to act like a superintendent while washing windows for all elders. How to live off of others for all CO?s. Cleaning toilets for all elderly that thought the end was just around the corner and they never planned for retirement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit