Do You Ever Wish That Hillary Was President?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• recovering
    recovering

Sorry neither Clinton nor Trump are fit to lead this country in my estimation. Both are at the extreme end of the political spectrum. I feel this country needs someone who can bring it together . All I see from these two are divisive rhetoric.

• minimus
    minimus

So so far, no Hillary takers.

• humbled
    humbled

There were a lot of reasons l did not like Hilary Clinton. She and her husband are as self serving as the man who now is in the White House.

The changes this country has to face in these days would never be realized under her. I don’t believe she had the vision or heart make strong action. She was tough but that isn’t enough.

And even if l am wrong about that , the baggage of her husband’s doings would have made others reluctant to work with her.

I thought Bernie Sanders was independent thinking . The best thing we had to go with. I did what l could to get him elected. Hillary did him dirty.

Hello from a country outside the US. There's a big world out here.—Xanthippe

^^^^^^^and that should be what all Americans remember.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

No. I am happy the U.S. dodged the bullet named Hillary Clinton.

I did not vote for Trump in the Republican Primaries. I did not vote for either in the general election. Since Trump has taken office I have been pleased with most of what he has done.

What pleases me the most is that Donald Trump is not part of the Washington D.C. elite class. That is why he is hated by both Republican and Democrat federal elected officials.

• minimus
    minimus

I truly believe most people simply didn’t like Hillary. For many it was who’s worse?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Do You Ever Wish That Hillary Was President?

• Londo111
    Londo111

I voted for her. I'm not a fan, but I don't understand the hate either. I still can't figure out what the big deal over the "emails" was.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

People think we have problems now, but they have no idea how BAD things would have been if Hillary had won. It would have been a NIGHTMARE.

Not only would she have been undermining, and destroying every aspect of our country and its freedoms, but you would have had the media not saying a word about it.

We would have been witnessing the collapse of our democracy, all while being told that everything is great. We dodged a bullet.

Trump is doing things, and doing exactly what he said he was going to do, and what he was voted in for. On top of that, he is doing this under CONSTANT attack, scrutiny, and political blockade. Its amazing he is getting anything done at all. Yet, in the short time he has been in office, he has accomplished more than the previous President did in 8 years.

He says what he does, and he does what he says. He is not indebted to any special interest groups or the usual political cronies. He is not swaying with the wind, or changing with the biased pressure that is heaped upon him. He still stands firm to what he believes, and what he was voted in to do.

Let the man do his job. Let him try to make the changes, and accomplish the goals he has, which are in the best interests of this country long term. Instead of fighting him EVERY step of the way, give him a chance, and lets see what he can do.

If he screws it up, then so be it, then get on him. If he is attacked every step of the way, then NOTHING will be done, and it was a waste. Many disagreed with Obama, but he was given the chance to at least try. I feel Trump should have that same courtesy.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

would have been even worse than DT

• Whynot
    Whynot

No. I don't like Trump but I dislike Clinton even more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit