My father is reading Crisis of Conscience...

by logansrun 26 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

Great job, Bradley!! I'm glad to hear of your father's reaction. I suspect your relationship with your dad will grow in better ways than before.

bebu

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Brad: that simply rocks!

I wish your father, the very best, and hopefully he'll find some solace and comfort in those books.

At least he now knows he can find moral support from you.

This is great!

Made my day!
    Rayzorblade

PS: Sending you a PM (important unrelated to this thread)

• nelly1
    nelly1

yeah i have been out for more than a year and didnt know how to get hold of that book COC then one night my boyfriend a non jw was on amazon and he ordered it for me so i should get it soon i cant wait to read it...apparently its a real eye opener

• uriah
    uriah

CoC is a great book, but I think that after reading it you should read ISOCF as well. I found that ISOCF really unhooked the last vestiges of guilt and fear that I felt still tied me down. It took a week to read it as it is quite a thick book (it has a lot of pages thick, that is) and some points raised just make you have to put it down and meditate on them for a while before you can move on - at least for me. Or maybe I am just thick (not many pages thick, thick).

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Those two books have helped many to get an up close in your face look at the real truth about the society.There has never been a rebuttal to these books,why?Because they are an honest portrayal of the events in the lives of the Governing Body.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D
    The religion that taught me to make sure of all things . . . then shunned me for making sure.
    GaryBuss

Very well stated

Paul

• lastcall
    lastcall

Logansrun,

You should feel great about this to say the least.

Those books, particularly COC, will set him free.

I only wish I could get some of my old freinds to just read them........they are too afraid..........sad.

LC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit