WORLDWIDE REPORT 2003 Grand Totals.

by Blueblades 13 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Just wait until they introduce the fourteen minute and thirty-eight second threshold for counting service time, that should wipe the smiles off the faces of all you miserable apostates.

HS

PS - I have written to the WTS and suggested that they ask God to pay his workers a decent rate of pay. At just $20.00 per hour He now owes me $360,000 and I am not knocking on another door until I get paid. I would hate to see God's credit rating these days.

• blondie
    blondie

Remember that the 15-minute reporting is only for the elderly, confined to nursing homes, hospitals, and their own homes that are so sick they cannot do telephone or letter witnessing. The eldes have to personally vet and approve each person because the CO checks this. I wonder how many at Bethel fit this? I'm sure Milton Henschel fell into this category.

This is most likely the result of "influencing" the inactive to fake report an hour. My question is, "if a JW is not attending meetings, will their time report be accepted, assuming they are not part of the 15-minute elderly?" How many meetings a month do you have to attend before they accept your time. The elders are are pushed to have good numbers so are willing to have a blind eye. But not to accept 15 minutes from a younger person who is able to get around.

Blondie

• drawcad_1
    drawcad_1

the increase in memorial attendance is only 1.8% from last year. I think that some of the other numbers might be tweaked a little to show better results, and I think that Japan's numbers have realy been messed with.

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Stillajwexelder,

200 hours per publisher per year -- or 17 hours per publisher per month.

If JWs were averaging 17 hours per month, that would be outstanding! However, the Society mentions the number of Reg. Pio's and Special Pio's as 825,125 ... which should be about 693,105,000 Pio hours (70 hours per month x 12 months x 825,125). If we subtract their service from the 1,234,796,477 peak publishers, then the Publisher totals would be 541,691,477 publisher hours ... this results in closer to 85 hours per year, or their historical monthly average of about 7 hours. Sneaky little Watchtower the way they obsecure numbers.

Blueblades,

The 258,000 growth figure is about the same ... so their percentage increase over the previous year is coming down each year. Plus the Society never discloses those who left the religion by walking away, or DF or DA or Died ... so, factoring in these numbers, their growth is almost at a stand-still.

Thanks for posting the figures. - Jim Whitney

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit