What kind of toppings do you like on a Pizza?

by Iamallcool 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and sliced red peppers.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Satay chicken with caramalised red onions, sweet basil, and rocket lettuce.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Anders Andersen:

Which American style?

There’s New York, there’s Chicago, Midwest, ect…

There’s brick oven, pan, deep dish, ect…

All of these are vastly different from one another.

• OUTLAW
  • MexiBritYank
    MexiBritYank

I don't care as long as there is absolutely no cheese

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

I was a teenager before I knew that anything besides a pepperoni pizza was considered pizza!

just saying!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Green olives is a must. Try with bacon or meatball.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Oh, I should add, I do like a good garlicky white pizza with spinach as well.

• problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2

I had pizza at California Pizza Kitchen the other day. I kind of wanted to punch myself for ordering the jamaican jerk sweet and spicy pizza. But you know what......it was delicious.

Maybe not really pizza.....but it was damn fine.

that pizza they cook for 90 seconds at crazy high heat.......that about my favorite type right now if its made right.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am part of a crew that makes homemade pizzas about once a month or so. We make them with traditional sausage, pepperoni, onions, olives, basil, etc. But we often make one with leftover rotisserie chicken using bbq sause instead of tomato sauce. That one typically gets red onions and green peppers and lighter cheese.

We also make a Mexican pizza with taco-seasoned ground beef, cilantro, diced tomatoes with mild green chilis, green onions, a light amount of jalapenos, cheddar or other Mexican cheese, and have sour cream available when eating it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit