As Seen On TV....Have You Ever Tried Any Of Their Products?

by minimus 49 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

If you have , was it worth what you paid??

• minimus
    minimus

How’s that copper knife and frying pan??

• Simon
    Simon

"As Seen on TV" is an absolute guarantee of quality ... not saying great quality, but you know what you're getting, right?

I actually love some of the gadgets - they are obviously the result of someone being locked in a room and not allowed out until they have invented something.

• minimus
    minimus

Those pans last a year and then the no stick begins to stick. The first year, though, they’re good.🌹

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Min ... you are killing me ...

My closet is full of stuff that looked so good and we used it once and packed it away ... magic this, miracle that, knives that don't need to be sharpened, dishes that don't need to be washed, etc etc etc. And some guy with a British accent running back and forth across the stage while some very nice looking woman smiles as he's talking.

Do you want my credit card number and the security code on the back ???

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Rub, was there ANYTHING that you would recommend??

• JeffT
    JeffT

I keep seeing politicians promising me stuff: free college, cheap houses, more roads, filled in potholes, world peace, complete destruction of the bad guys (whoever they are), lower taxes, higher taxes on other people, and anything else they think I might want and will make me vote for them.

So far, nobody's delivered anything.

• Listener
    Listener

Rubadub- Dishes that don't need to be washed.

Lol, I'll have a dozen of those. On second thoughts, they'll probably turn out to be paper plates.

I love to see these gadgets turn up at the thrift stores, if they manage to last that long in the first place. If I'm intrigued, I'll get it.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Recommended items ... lets see ...

I have a Wolfgang Puck blender that I would recommend (I think) ... I have his kit for carving fruits and vegetables to make them look like flowers ... I have some sort of food dehydrator that looks very nice based on what I saw on the ad, and make your own trail mix and stuff so it must be good.

But they are all still in their boxes ...

I will report back someday.

Rub a Dub (as seen on TV)

• minimus
    minimus

Rub ur funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit