Help: Anyone identify Gary Breaux's ring?

by Fay Dehr 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Can anyone identify this ring? (Ideally, a link to a page on the internet with photo and description)

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EnhanceButton

But seriously 😅 What exact video is this from?

• Room 215
    Room 215

He never wore it when he used to wait tables in the 124 dining room.

• shadow
    shadow

Nine rings were given to men who turned into the Nazgul. A lesser ring of power compared to the GB rings.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

It's that damn Snapchat ghost:

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Not the same obviously (no red stone in the middle) but his ring undeniably has the two V shapes. And I laugh at conspiracy theories, so not sure what to think. Maybe optical illusion.

• dozy
    dozy

What is it with GB members / helpers and their liking of pinkie rings? A bit weird - what;s it all about?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Joho is correct IMHO. It's snapchat. Probably how he keeps down with the kids. Or....It's the ring a spy keeps cyanide tablets in. I wonder if he'll swallow a tab when they're on to him?!

Either way the man is a twit.

• Fay Dehr
    Fay Dehr

Hi neat blue dog. You ask "What exact video is this from?" It is from a yet-to-be-leaked video. I am having to create a new YouTube channel because Watchtower has filed copyright claims - which is to be expected.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I can't look at Bro. Breaux anymo without thinking of him squirming and talking about pillows.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit