Good Afternoon!

by VeniceIT 25 Replies latest jw friends

• joel
    joel

((((ARMS WIDE OPEN)))) to ya V!!

Yup we can all relate...and have had to deal with things to different degrees....all I know is....

You're been a joy to know....and an encouragement!!

Gracie V n Pax,
    joel

• unanswered
    unanswered

those were really nice thoughts, venice. i know what those sad days are like. even when things are going good, sometimes something happens that brings you right back down. you sound like you are staying positive, though, and that is commendable. hope you have a nice evening.-nate:)

• seven006
    seven006

Damn it Ven! (((((((( Ven ))))))).

Those are big brother hugs at a respectable distance. I hate little internet smiley faces and cyber hug symbols. I felt I had to do this or you might think I didn't like you. I can't have that.

This is going to really hurt but, I think the world of you, your a great kid.

I went to see Pearl Harbor with two of my sons on Sunday. I took the extra tissues like you said and they really came in handy. My 15 year old spilt his coke all over my leg. I thought the movie was OK. The invasion part was fairly well done but they could have cut out the love story stuff, It's been done a thousand times.

My pants thank you for the tissue suggestion.

Big hug,
    Your pal,

Dave

• seven006
    seven006

PS: I see you brought Joel with you Ven. Hell...there goes the neighborhood!

Surfs up Dude!

Dave

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Well Dave it was worth bearing my soul like that just to get you to be nice to me hahhaha!!! Thanks I love you MAN!!!

Ven

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello again Venice,

A very gentle and kind post, I do like it.
    Take courage, you're not…alone!

To mommy:

"Enjoy every day,every hour, every minute, every second, every breath."

Thanks. Excellents words, …although not always easy to put into practice!

Agape to you all, J.C. MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit