Had any weird dreams recently?

by LoveUniHateExams 38 Replies latest jw friends

• The Marvster
    The Marvster

Oh and I used the 'hold your nose and try to breathe through it' test when I wanted to check it was a dream....

the first time that worked, lol, I was flabberghasted, and of course the dream crumbled as I got too excited, I woke up a few seconds later... lol

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Loveunihatexams ULRIKA - KA - KA - KA!

CrazySaintBertie Megalodon...oh yeah! Spend hours with my kids looking up all things megalodon.

Your megalodon dream Kind of reminds me of the Harry Potter film where Ron Weasley meets ARAGOG the giant spider in the Forbidden Forrest. Ron kind of asks like u did "are you gonna eat me?" and Aragog gives her word she won't ' but cannot promise her many CHILDREN will turn down this easy bit of FRESH MEAT!!!

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt
    Your megalodon dream Kind of reminds me of the Harry Potter film where Ron Weasley meets ARAGOG the giant spider in the Forbidden Forrest. Ron kind of asks like u did "are you gonna eat me?" and Aragog gives her word she won't ' but cannot promise her many CHILDREN will turn down this easy bit of FRESH MEAT!!!

You know perhaps that's where I got the whole thing from. Slowly seeping its way into my subconscious and coupling the narrative with another scary animal.

• truthseeker100
    truthseeker100

I wish I could have a dream. Haven't been able to lately. LOL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pauli_exclusion_principle

• onightdivine
    onightdivine

I've been dreaming about tidal waves and flying in the past months.

But today I dreamt that I had another sister who died at birth... and I knew about it after more than 3 decades!

And then another dream (most vivid dreams usually come in pairs to me) was that I finally got married - an arranged one. Not bad.. at least I felt even for a short time how nice it is to have a husband. LOL

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome
    Nightmares. Sometimes I'm scared to close my eyes
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

I can't remember my dreams. I wake up in the middle of the night and tell myself I

must remember this dream, morning comes and I have no idea what I dreamed.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

The only dreams I seem able to remember involve high school and public nudity.

• lriddle80
    lriddle80
    I had a dream I was sharing my faith with my mom and grandma and my mom said something and I told her she sounded like a demon and she came out of the closet where she was hiding and said "that's because I am a demon", and attacked me and I rebuked it in the name of Jesus and it worked!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit