Child Smugglers Drop Children Over Border Wall

by Bangalore 15 Replies latest social current

• Bangalore
  • pistolpete
    pistolpete

My question; Are things really that bad in their Country that parents are willing to throw their 3 year old child over the border wall??

If things were really bad in my Country, my children would stay with me regardless. I could not possibly throw my 3 year old daughter over a wall into another Country not knowing what would happen to her.

• James Jack
    James Jack

What kind of parent would send their minor children off on their own, even without Adult supervision? The media never asks that question!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

If I dropped my child over a border fence into Mexico I would be arrested. I would be charged with Child Endangerment. I would go to prison and lose custody of my children.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

It broke my heart to see these little ones plummeting to the ground. Apparently the mothers had already snuck into in the U.S and have been located. Miraculously the kids are ok but you'd think the smugglers would have at least lowered the children down on a rope or something. This shows you the value these people place on human life.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon

The report came out recently (today?) that over 18,000 unaccompanied minors crossed the U.S. border IN MARCH 2021 ALONE!

Were is Kamala Harris and her Lefty crowd screaming about kids being separated from their parents and kids in cages like she was when Trump was in office?

Oh wait, SHE is the one who was put in charge of this mess. Or... did she just go to the border, take one look at it and then quit?

This woman literally RAN on the platform of undoing the horrible injustices of the Trump administration on the border, wringing out fake tears as she decried the inhumane Donald Trump about his border policies. But now look what her own policies are doing. She and her boss Joe Biden think it is a good idea to:

1. Stop building the wall (it is nearly finished, but leaving gaping holes is as good as not having a wall in some places - no real good reason to end it other than Lefty "wall bad" mindset)

2. End the "remain in Mexico" policy that kept people there while they were seeking assylum (an agreement Trump got out of the Mexican government and there is no real good reason to end it)

3. Re-institute "catch and release" (the joke policy of asking for illegals to keep the honor system of returning to court once they are freed in the U.S. - few do.)

4. Pay for putting illegals in hotels, paying for their healthcare, etc. (how many tax paying Americans have this?)

5. Demonize ICE (just as they like to demonize the police)

Places like San Diego are even providing in-person schooling for children who have crossed over illegally (with and without parents) while only providing on-line schooling for the American citizens actually who actually pay the taxes for the schools.

This is the lunacy and hypocrisy of the Left in action.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

My question; Are things really that bad in their Country that parents are willing to throw their 3 year old child over the border wall??

If things were really bad in my Country, my children would stay with me regardless. I could not possibly throw my 3 year old daughter over a wall into another Country not knowing what would happen to her

There is probably an untold part. Border patrol scared off the coyote on the american side, maybe he was supposed to be catching the kids. The smugglers have no conscience as we also witnessed the e 6 monyh old being dumped in the river. The texas ranger probably had a choice of apprehending a smuggler or saving the baby and the smuggler knew which choice would be made.

We cannot save the world by moving everyone here.

The news mixes up on purpose the personal stories with the larger picture. My mex neighbors are good people but in general my city is becoming a barrio

• waton
    waton

drop children? it is like dropping the anker. these are ankers. to which parents can winch themselves in.

The wall needs a net to catch them, keeping them from hurting themselves, touching ground. catch and and reunite them with their parents. fingerprint them to stop reoffending. of course bidens bid is to bring in more fellow catholics, the more fellow lefties. the better for biden.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    drop children? it is like dropping the anker. these are ankers. to which parents can winch themselves in

Assuming you meant an anchor such as the ones found on a ship, I agree...this gives them an "in". After all, in America, any law can be broken so long as there are enough people doing it and you don't have anything of value for them to go after. Regular citizens with jobs and homes are an easy mark. Even when they accidentally commit so much as a minor infraction, they'll receive the full brunt of the law. Building a beautiful deck on your home without a permit would be a major infraction and you'd pay dearly but sneak into the country and hire someone to throw your kids over a 15'wall and you'll get welfare and free healthcare.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

The children are dropped by criminals, not their parents. The parents pay something like $3000 to get their children to the US and the children are simply mules to get the coyotes in the country with loads of drugs. Basically they take the children, then they don’t have to go to jail, they then disappear from the low security holding areas and go back for more. The same person can be apprehended 5-6 times per month.

The coyotes then make a child, 8 years old, cut an ear or finger off another child, send it back home to ask for more money. The boys are all mentally disturbed by the time they get here, 90% of the girls get raped or are put into slavery and thus also mentally disturbed. Boys are often put to work in gang territory, 12 year olds selling drugs on US soil, ordered to kill and rape while they are told their parents will be killed, their parents are told to keep paying to protect their children. Then another “parent” will pick up the girls for work in brothels.

There is nothing humane about giving these people a path to come here. They cannot legally remain here, they cannot go to the police, they have to steal an identity, the Biden administration are basically allowing human trafficking as the majority of all “illegals” get here by keeping the gangs in business, groups that try to make it on their own are massacred by these coyotes if they are found.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit