Someone had been attempting to destroy Kingdom Halls in Thurston county washington state.

by Crazyguy 14 Replies latest social current

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think we need to protect the identity of the arsonist so that we don't make Jehovah look bad.

Isn't that how the song goes?

...and if Jehovah has not struck the arsonist with Divine Justice within a period of seven years, isn't that a sign that Jehovah has forgiven him? (I say "him" only because statistically arsonist are more likely to be former Boy Scouts who grew too attached to their Campfire Merit Badges. For all I know the arsonist could be a woman or a pangolin who self-identifies as an emu. I'm not here to judge.)

Leave it in Jehovah's hands, I say! Keep the secular authorities OUT OF IT.

Hey Bud, got a light?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

The wt is self-insured, so there is no insurance money to collect.

• VIII
    VIII

This was just on GMA and the local Sheriff is calling it a Hate Crime.

My Mom has already left me a voice mail asking if I saw the news...this is going to lead to her telling me the Persecution has started, I need to return, Satan has really upped his game and they will have to go underground. 😱

i hope they catch the idiot, jerk who is targeting the dubs and I really hope it's not an EX.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

If this was done by genuine "enemies" of the WTS, it is hugely counter-productive, both in the short-term and the long.

Not that I really fault the sentiment behind it, though, all things considered.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

It probably is an ex jw and prob why not caught yet, just like they try to protect pedos, so it doesn't cast a bad light on the org. They don't want people to question or get headlighted on the 'loving arrangement' of the shunning for life policy. I found it interesting the Sheriff in interviews has absolutely no idea why anybody would do anything, and how he said since it's so random it will be so hard to find out. I'm guessing the elders and CO's in that area have not even hinted that anybody might be upset with the hundreds of thousands whose families shun them, etc, on instructions of the elders if they leave the borg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit