2016-4-4-BOE!--Scanning and Sending Medical Records through Emails!

by Atlantis 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

Could it be that this letter didn't originate with the Branch but perhaps some other source and it was directed at a specific body or group of bodies.

I agree with the fellas here does't follow the typical flow of a BOE.

That said c'mon @Atlantis don't get upset over it. Just want to make sure it's legit is all. Has little if anything to do with you personally.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I second the above. Your are a valued source of insider information.

Another possible source of odd language: maybe this was originally in another language and somebody ran it through google translate. I've seen some real howlers produced that way.

• sir82
    sir82

No more BOEs will be posted by us!

What a spastic response!

For someone who has access to hundreds of BOE letters, you don't recognize that there has never ever been one written in first person singular?

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Don't take offence Atlantis. You and WifiBandit are the goto posters for consistent and accurate copies of WT documentation. It is because the style and even the typeface of this document is not anything like a standard letter to all BoEs from the Branch that questions are being asked.

It is unusual but there is no reason to discount the possibility that this is a letter from an HLC overseer or CO to a smaller group of congregations (e.g. circuit) and if you were able to post the header and footer then all would become clear. I understand you cannot do so to protect the source but a little more description of the context would help clarify things.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

This is NOT an official letter from the WT. Maybe its a letter from a C.O. I dont think so though.

• tiki
    tiki
    Hippa regulations totally ignored??? I hope these jerks get caught up with. Medical info and options are a personal private choice not a mandated religious issue.
  • sir82
    sir82

Hippa regulations totally ignored???

I believe the letter is for the UK only.

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free
    Thank you Atlantis
  • Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

All you doubters... who said it was from headquarters itself? Did you ever think this could be a directive sent from HQ to maybe HLC members to inform congregations or a Circuit Overseer??????

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit