"You wouldn't want to bring reproach on Jehovah's name, would you?"

by Esse quam videri 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I have no interest in bringing reproach upon "Jehovah's" name, it's the name of the bloodguilty group of business men and lawyers that claim to be his PR agent on earth aka WTBT$ aka JWorg that I intend to heap reproach upon - in truckloads and with impunity.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Can one live a life free from reproach? When Jacob's wife Rachael couldn't conceive children,

she became a reproach to those who knew her. To be childless was thought to be under a curse

from God. Gen. 30:22-24.

So are you a worm? Psalm 22:6 "I'am a worm a reproach of men". "All those who see me ridicule me.

They shoot out the lip, they shake the head, saying. He trusted in the GB. let them rescue him.

Let the GB deliver him, since He delights in them"

OK not exactly what Psalm say, but close.

• Listener
    Listener
    I would ask the person exactly how this reproach was occurring. If justified, I would agree, if not I would explain why.
  • Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

"You wouldn't want to bring reproach on Jehovah's name, would you?"

''The time of judgement is the time when Jehovah will punish me if I'm in the wrong, is it not? Until that time I expect Jehovah's loving hand will guide the process so there's no need to interfere brother, trust in Jehovah, as I am!'' (Followed by expletives under my breath:))

p
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

" I would never want to bring reproach on Jeehoobididoob's name! That's why I cannot support the WTBTS Legal Department while they lie about child abuse! That's why I cannot blindly follow any human, or group of humans instead of GOD!"

DD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

If people had any brains, joke-hova would be bringing the most shame and reproach on its own name. All by itself. You see, the LIE-ble is blatantly about the enslavement of the human race, for the SIN of living in peace, trying to better itself, and minding its own business. Joke-hova can't stand any race doing that, so it barged in and condemned us all. And Satan tried to blow the whistle, only to be condemned. Trying to help us advance and become better is a sin against joke-hova.

I don't think joke-hova needs any help from us to blaspheme that name.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Jehovah, a name drawn from an ancient Canaanite idol, is a total irrelevance.

Unless that is, you believe that dumb idols have power...and if you do; there is little hope for you... and you deserve to have your life stifled and ruined by the modern priests of Jehovah! (HQ in NY should you be interested)

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Oh my, I've answered this same expression a couple of different times in the past. Here's been my comebacks:

• Humans' actions will in no way, shape or form affect Jehovah's glory and purpose.
    • The Bible clearly states that we're mere dust, insignificant grasshoppers, and nothing we do will in anyway affect Jehovah. A person must pay for their transgressions, thus says Galatians 6:7.

However, this kind of reply will for sure put a 'mark' in the person; from that point forward, one will be viewed as 'bad association', 'spiritually weak', or having a conscience not 'trained properly'.

Proceed carefully.

DY

• Lostandfound
    Lostandfound
    No I would not want to bring reproach on ANYBODY Jehovah,s Witnesses organisation brings reproach on the name of their God every day
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Being careful not to bring reproach on Jehovah's name would be like Jack the Ripper worrying that his flies might be undone in public.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit