Bill Cosby Gets Sentence Of 3 to 10 Years!

by minimus 31 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

WOW! I thought he might get less than 2 Years incarceration.

• minimus
    minimus

You play, you pay.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

To me, the conviction was the victory. A short term sentence is okay with me. He is sick and would cost taxpayers more money to be locked up a long time. Let him pay for his own medical stuff.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Where do the #MeToo people stand on Bill Cosby?

Somebody please inform this ignorant limey ...

• minimus
    minimus

They hate him

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Thanks Min.

TBH, I was half expecting the #MeToo people to give Bill Cosby a pass because he's black.

Good to see some consistency on the left.

Credit where credit's due. XD

As far as I can see, Bill Cosby is a total c**t - low life scum who needs a good whupping.

If I was a judge, I'd probably give him 100 years.

• Simon
    Simon

He needs to be seen in a prison jump-suit and chains. That faux "I'm old and infirm" act he did to court was pathetic.

First proper #metoo conviction (?) and notice this was an actual case of abuse of power and position with repeated behavior and multiple complainants and police reports over many years.

• minimus
    minimus

He never thought he’d go to jail. He could possibly die in jail. P.S... I never thought he was funny.

• steve2
    steve2

His stories about giving women Quaalude medication at their request before having sex with them would be laughable were the stories evidence of brazen acts of planned rape.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Good, he probably deserves more time based upon how many instances of drug rape.

As another observation to his character he never publicly apologized in court to this particular victim or all the others and there were many.

That would have soften his egregious behavior to all he abused and victimized.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit