Yesterday, Colorado JW, Ralph Candelario, found guilty (of murdering his JW wife) on all counts & tampering w/evidence

by AndersonsInfo 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

He is a disgusting human being..... first wife not found yet.... second wife staged murder.... but hey! he said she would be resurrected and have her beautiful smile.. how sick is that? and he could remarry?

Just a thought - what made him a JW? Where does it say you can kill your mate? or commit adultery - there were two couples involved and children.... yes disciplined but where were the elders or was this guy just too smooth as most evil people are...was this just a convenient belief system that allowed him to warp his thinking so bad it caused him to murder and remarry? Knowing a promised resurrection for the dead? And he would not be punished by earthly law when caught?

He got what he deserved ….

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

By my TV schedule it appears that NBC is airing it at 7.30 PM on the West Coast of the USA, 4-6-19 (Pacific Time Zone).

• blondie
    blondie

4-6-19, oh I missed it. Will it be rerun or can it be seen elsewhere?

• JRK
    JRK

Thank you Barbara! I will be looking for a repeat elsewhere since it already played here.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

Here is the link to the full episode for blondie and others:

https://www.nbc.com/dateline/video/tangled/3932770

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit