Carts on both ends of the farmersmarket

by Still Totally ADD 26 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Lol, like making it a market stall will make the message anymore appetising.

• careful
    careful

Wow, that's powerful!

Done, they came D2D in my neighborhood recently, 4-5 of them.

• waton
    waton

In one jw market stall cart set up in a town where I am not known, I mentioned to the stoic guardians a bible question: "with all the veggies sold here, just like the diet around Eden, what was Abel going to do with the leftover meat from his successful sacrifice ? The not do dumb answer I got was: "taken to the dump". -- So, all the meat always went to the dump? well then, Abel's meat really was taken from the dump, and that is a precious sacrifice? --- left it at that. perhaps a confidence in fables shaken.Them perhaps thinking: In the new World, all meat going to the dump again? fertilizer?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

Thanks everyone all good comments. I don't think they are paying for anything. Only those who are vendors with the market pay. It's only $10 per week. They setup their carts on one corner of the street, just off our street and the other one at the end of our street just off our street in a small city park. It looks like they are part of the market put they are not. I dont know if a permit by the city is required for them. Still Totally ADD

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Do they even go door to door anymore?

Work schedule has had me home most Saturdays for the last couple years. I've seen noone. Not even a tract or old mag in my door.

Not that it matters much, first time they do come I'll add myself to the do not call list

I wondered this too. I asked my former-friend who I met on the carts a few weeks ago and I got an angry "OF COURSE WE DO!!"

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I wondered this too. I asked my former-friend who I met on the carts a few weeks ago and I got an angry "OF COURSE WE DO!!"

His experiencing any emotional response to that question other than confusion is rather telling in itself. It likely betrays his discomfort with the state of affairs of the preaching work. If he were happy with how the preaching work was going you'd expect something more like "Yep! We sure do! And we help more people find Jehovah each year!"

• Perry
    Perry

Sad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit