Blood, The Watchtower and Deceit

by Maximus 59 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

BTTT for maximus

hawk

• qwerty
    qwerty

Lee Elder, Maximus, hawkaw, and our other valuable poster of well research info. I would have like to be the first say thankyou, but others beat me to it.

Your time and efforts are much appreciated.

qwerty

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on. "
    - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Maximus said

...the gun is loaded

The "gun" has gone off!!!!! (and it sounded like a 10 gauge) Check your Emails Maximus and Marvin!!!!!!!!

hawk

• Maximus
    Maximus

Hawk, let me publicly thank you for your very special efforts in unmasking the Society's naked dishonesty.

The article is a masterpiece of purposeful obfuscation, in the decades-long evolution of the blood policy.

They haven't gotten away with this one.

As a cross reference, for practical application, I suggest reading the thread on Disfellowshipping versus Disassociation by Marvin Shilmer.

I'll write you privately. It is indeed a ten-guage response.

Max

• Maximus
    Maximus

For those inquirers who have difficulty believing the Watchtower would distort a quotation.

M

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Including the Professor!!!!

This is by far just a great research job done by Maximus

hawk

• Anchor
    Anchor

By request for someone who could not locate it.

-A

• detective
    detective

My pet peeve is that whole H.G. Wells misrepresentation. Calling him a historian is like capitalizing on substantially smaller career detail and not on what he is truly known and respected for... being a science fiction writer. He just wasn't world-reknowned for being a historian. He was world reknowned for writing science fiction novels! The Time Machine is a classic!!

• nightvision
    nightvision

bravo

• MissFit
    MissFit

Bttt I am still processing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit