DO YOU THINK E-WATCHMAN IS A JW OR A POSER?

by manna 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

WOW, one whole post...see ya later E-Watchman.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Good observation, Greven!

Here's my question: why would e-watchman have a .com url if he is from somewhere outside the US (vs. .ca for Canada or .es for Spain)? He doesn't sell anything on his site, so I wonder why he would choose a US "designation."

growedup

• ballistic
    ballistic

.com is short for .commercial, not USA

• .com: commercial businesses
  • .net: network business
  • .edu: educational institutions, like colleges and schools
  • .gov: governmental agencies and bureaus
  • .mil: military agencies
  • .org: nonprofit organizations and personal page
  • these are international, there are country suffixes which are optional.

• imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Thank you, ballistic! However - why would someone use "commerical" if they aren't transacting any business? e-Watchman doesn't sell anything on his site.

growedup

• ballistic
    ballistic

Without knowing them, I guess they can't claim to be non-profit either, .com tends to be used as a default where no country is specified or available.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm sure you followed the links to this site: http://www.e-watchman.be/ Then follow the links to the English e-watchman site to http://www.e-watchman.com/links.html where he says that the Dutch page is "provided by a reader".....Leolaia

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

I M NOT THE E-GUY

• seesthesky
    seesthesky

Why would any of you think I am e-watchman- just because of two distinct and unrelated occurrences? So, Bill Gates closed his bank account at BankOne a week ago and just yesterday an annonymous person donated a billion dollars to suffering children in Iraq - Damn, Bill Gates must be the annonymous donor - manna, that's strange

• shamus
    shamus

This thread leaves me as confused as a horny bi-sexual at an orgy.

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit