Girls are unpredictable, materialist, and use us, men, as a toy - Part 2

by will-be-apostate 84 Replies latest social relationships

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

It has be noted though that when people end up in the sack, its rarely about just have no attached fun sex.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Jeez, without having an issue with extramarital sex, some people are okay with casual sex personally, and some are monogamous personally.

So, your empirical evidence is great, DJS, and I would agree, while also being a person who is extremely monogamous. Fortunately my husband is, too, so my world is happy.

So, you do you and whatever works for you and your partners and I'm cool with that, so it'd be awesome to hear some love for those of us who are monogamists at heart.

• atomant
    atomant

You played with fire and got burnt .Next time think with your head not your ?ick.Just imagine your life if she had fallen pregnant to you.Consider it another lesson in lifes journeys.

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

Lol this thread blew up xD I had a feeling this would turn into a sjw/feminist thread.

Actually what babygirl said, it makes sense and it matches what others say. Society allows woman now to get out of their traditional role and be more like men, in regards to sexuality as well. Had i thought about this before man... i missed so many opportunities to get laid lol.

In any case im going on a date next week with a decent girl, no drinks and pubs involved this time. Wish me luck xD

• Fernando
    Fernando

Best wishes mate!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    will-be-apostate - "... im going on a date next week with a decent girl, no drinks and pubs involved..."

Please, for the love of God, tell me that you'll go to a movie at least...

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate

@Vidiot, nope.. sorry to disappoint.

I live in a small town now, nothing much to do here, cinema is not an option. So we just gonna eat something and have a conversation. If there is a second date, I'll introduce her to my friends and go play bowling or pool.

What do you guys think?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    will-be-apostate - "...small town... nothing much to do here..."

Okay, then.

That explains all the extraneous sex.

After all, when there's nothing left to do...

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Life in a small town " Wayne's world"

A passionate woman " Take me, Garth!

Garth: " Where? I'm low on gas and you need a jacket"

• will-be-apostate
    will-be-apostate
    Not getting the reference...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit