Should Blood Transfusions be forced?

by Fisherman 19 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Nothing wrong with expressing your personal views or feelings on this topic. I would like to hear them expressed.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

1.There are times when a doctor decides that the only life saving medical treatment -short of a miracle- is a blood transfusion. In such a case, what should be done when a person refuses treatment on religious grounds and why?

If an Adult JW wants to commit suicide, I`m good with that..

So was my mom's Doctor, he told her so....LOL!!..

The government should step in when Children are involved..

Adult JW "Dooms Day" Crazies, shouldn`t be allowed to make decisions for children..

2. Should a person be allowed to "mutilate" his body and why?

WTF does that mean?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Outlaw: WTF does that mean?

Eh...it probably has something to do with that sign language video

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"Should Blood Transfusions Be Forced?"

Blood transfusions should be considered as a form of medical treatment...no harm in that!

• Defianttruth
    Defianttruth

Fisherman.

Wanna play a game? If you can prove to me through the bible that the blood ban is scriptural, I will return to the witnesses immediately. If I can prove to you that Jewish people were allowed to eat blood (animals that were not bleed) you have to leave this webpage never to return.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    If you can prove to me through the bible that the blood ban is scriptural.

I am only asking for sincere personal views and feelings on this thread.

I will return to the witnesses immediately.

How are you so sure that the door is still open for you?

you have to leave this webpage never to return.

Why? What prevents you from posting your views on this forum?

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

Yes, it would allow JWs to live while keeping them off the hook so they couldn't be disfellowshipped for wanting to see their children graduate from High School. Best of all, the GB could stop the hair-splitting bullshit about which blood components Jehovah approves of. Everyone wins.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

Fisherman what do you mean

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

It is legal for people to tatoo their faces and bodies from head to toe, cut off parts of their tongue, "sex changes", pierce their entire bodies bodies in a gruesome manet and more less do whatever they like to their bodies left to the imagination.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

It is legal for people to tatoo their faces and bodies from head to toe, cut off parts of their tongue, "sex changes", pierce their entire bodies bodies in a gruesome manet and more less do whatever they like to their bodies left to the imagination......Fisherman

If people want tattoo's or piercings, it`s none of your business..

Why the big concern?

You don`t mind the disgusting things Watchtower does, as long as it`s legal..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit