The two elders threaten my sister again

by opusdei1972 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Sounds like those two elders need a swift kick to the balls, then she can start shouting "These men are trying to molest me!" As the elders retreat in pain and embarrassment.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972

My sister has told me that one of the elders shouted her in the street so as to ensure that she must go to the judiciary meeting the next Monday. So she will report this fact to the police.

My sister wants to live in peace, but she does not want to give any letter of disassociation. She is also thinking that she should also propagate this fact to the media. There is a local Radio where one can report publicly any grievance. May be she could also write a letter to some Journal so as to expose this case.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Simply quote the words used by Jackson and O'Brien during the Aust Royal Commision as already posted in this thread!

They went on record to say that no one is harassed, or policed for choosing to fade!

• Terry
    Terry

The Elders usually take a page out of the lazy lawman's guide to getting the Perp to rat on himself.
    By sitting an accused person down and pressuring them to unburden, the Elder provokes the hapless publisher to give up details, loose ends, tidbits, fodder for further investigation. Additionally, by bullying, taunting and deliberately making faluse accusations, the Elders hope to provoke a statement of insult and rebellion, insubordination and self-admission of disaffection to the Organization.
    "I have no comment on that" and "I have a right to my own peace of mind which you are disturbing with your uninvited requests. Please desist" might be two things she'd want to practice saying:)

• blondie
    blondie

Good advice, Terry.

The Elders usually take a page out of the lazy lawman's guide to getting the Perp to rat on himself.
    By sitting an accused person down and pressuring them to unburden, the Elder provokes the hapless publisher to give up details, loose ends, tidbits, fodder for further investigation. Additionally, by bullying, taunting and deliberately making faluse accusations, the Elders hope to provoke a statement of insult and rebellion, insubordination and self-admission of disaffection to the Organization.
    "I have no comment on that" and "I have a right to my own peace of mind which you are disturbing with your uninvited requests. Please desist" might be two things she'd want to practice saying:smile:

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Say you have suicidal depression and a JC would heighten the danger.

Has worked for some.Elders secret book page 86

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

She hasn't attended any meetings for two years and these asshole elders are harassing her. ??

What a bunch of power tripping idiots.

It would make sense if she was still attending meetings subjectively acting like a JWS and being openly opposing to doctrines ???

Why doesn't she just say she's out of that religion period so she doesn't want to go to any JC or whatever .

These constraint assholes are pushing the boundaries too far too much, in my opinion.

The point being is that she doesn't have to do dam thing, she doesn't have to play by their rules or their laws.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

In Los Angeles after showing the judge video of elders standing in the dark at my entry waiting for me to come home at night and entering my garage as I pulled my vehicle in, I was granted permanent restraining orders against each elder individually and any "third party" related to the "congregation" and "organization of Jehovah's Witnesses"

Through video evidence once again, I was able to bring violation charges through the city attorney's office upon two separate individuals. While the penalty for them was light, 10 days community service, it sent a clear message and I have not had any issues for several years with local JWs. It also elevated the matter from civil to criminal and that seems to have put the elders in check.

It really depends on the lengths you want to go through to use the law in your location and how obstinate the JWs will be.

Be careful about using the "suicidal depression" tactic. If you have children or are going through a nasty divorce it will most certainly be used against you in court.

• ZAPPA-ESQUE
    ZAPPA-ESQUE

opusdei1972 You may find the information here from Marvin Shilmers Blog most useful:

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.co.za/2012/03/judicial-committee-preparation.html

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7
    When approached she should take out her cell phone and start a video explaining that she is recording same as evidence of harassment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit