The two elders threaten my sister again

by opusdei1972 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    As I reported here in this forum, some time ago, my sister was constantly harried by two elders so as to be submitted to a judiciary committee for apostasy. These two elders were constantly hounding her in the street when she walks to go to her job. So she had to send them a notary letter in which she wrote that she would attend the judiciary committee only with her attorney. After that, the elders stopped their actions, until now. Since two years ago she does not attend the meetings. However, today my sister called me, and she said that early in the morning, while going to work, suddenly in the street (again), the two same elders approached her and gave her a brochure ( she did not tell me which one), but my sister told them that she was very hurry, nevertheless, they told her that they are wanting her for attending a judiciary committee for the next Monday. She left them after saying that she wouldn't go. So, these stupid guys are striking back. I have told to my sister that she must report to the police that these two elders are stalking her.
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    May be the elders are now following new instructions coming from Bethel so as to hound "apostates" in the street.
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    This gives the lie to Geoffrey Jacksons' assertion during the ARC that Jehovah's Witnesses are free to leave the religion without harassment whenever they wish - that elders are not " policemen" to chase them down!!
  • Hecce
    Hecce
    Have her call the police on them right on the spot.
  • Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift
    I tried writing a letter threatening to sue if they made any announcements about me etc...they did it anyway!
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    These elders need a lesson
  • opusdei1972
    opusdei1972
    Why didn't they disfellowship her until now? I don't understand...
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I think those elders are taking the case of your sister personally and want to give her the inquisition style treatment that they can't have elsewhere but in the KH.
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    I wonder if this baptism nullification letter could help her.
  • iwasblind
    iwasblind

They really have no authority

Tell them to present their evidence otherwise she will get a lawyer involved for harassment.

If she really does not want the JC to go ahead I would even get a legal letter sent to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit