Did you attend the ''Always Rejoice!'' 2020 Convention? You missed out on true HAPPINESS!

by RULES & REGULATIONS 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

2020 Convention of Jehovah’s Witnesses: “Always Rejoice”!

In this problem-filled world, true happiness can be found. Learn how to rejoice constantly! Plan to attend our convention in 2020.

Another year, another convention! This convention promised true happiness if you knew where to look in this problem-filled world! Look at all the smiling faces and rejoicing these brothers and sisters are experiencing living under the Watchtower Society's umbrella.

Are you physically ill, unemployed, facing financial ruin, going through a divorce, and trying to find solutions to this problem-filled world? Well, we will make you forget this problem-filled world's problems with some of our own!

We will create new problems for you that you never imagined: family divisions, shunning, reading only Watchtower Society material, no blood transfusions, getting remarried ( unless the reason is adultery ), no celebrations of any holidays, strict clothing rules for men and woman, strict hairstyles, ban on beards for men, the woman cannot instruct the congregation, reject most of the entertainment that violates the Society's standards, loyalty to an organization that replaced Jesus as its leader, and many other restrictions you never knew were possible.

Did you attend our ''Always Rejoice!'' 2020 Convention?

• sir82
    sir82

It was the best one ever!

• Half banana
    Half banana

JW organisation = sellers of smiley-faced utopian dreams

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes I rejoiced throughout the whole occasion, many things came in and many things came out.

Now we just have to wait for Jah to send flames down from heaven and burn everyone up like barbequered wieners.

Man sitting on toilet seat upset and shocked Vector Image

• Overrated
    Overrated

Best ever that I never attended. No more nonsense to listen too for three days and the nerve to ask for a damn donation.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

I didnt watch 1 minute of it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I watched exactly the amount that was worth watching. Nothing. And no, I do not like the way the world is going--but why do I need to hit the gas by promoting that filthy bible so they can speed it up with the energy that thing raises toward enslaving the whole earth?

• cookiemaster
    cookiemaster

I caught some glimpses here and there while my parents were watching. I'm just shocked they used a cute, attractive, blonde actress as one of the main characters for once. She reminded me of Avril Lavigne, very cute. She's about the only reason why the convention even caught my attention.

• trillaz
    trillaz

I totally missed this convention and all of its blessings. Was it all online and if so, did they setup guests to be identified to be contacted later?

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Cookiemaster, maybe they got a new marketing man saying we need a "worldly" cute casual style girl. I noticed her too a few hours ago, only because a Lloyd Evans video popped up with her in it😄

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit