Senator Bednar Leaves Watchtower!

by Voyager 46 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• minimus
    minimus

There is no Senator Bednar.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I thought Nancee Park was banned for this garbage spam crap?

• minimus
    minimus

Don't trust everything you read off the internet! These are the types of things that make people look bad.

• Scully
    Scully

qua, please refer to the posting guidelines:

Posting GuidelinesTo ensure all users feel safe and keen to participate, please avoid:

1. Insulting, threatening or provoking language
    2. Inciting hatred on the basis of race, religion, gender, nationality or sexuality or other personal characteristic.
    3. Swearing, using hate-speech or making obscene or vulgar comments.
    4. Breaking the law
      This includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court (comments which might affect the outcome of an approaching court case). You may post a small amount of third party material, but please help us to avoid breaching copyright by naming its author and publication. We are unable to investigate all third party material, so where possible, please provide a link instead.
    5. Spamming
      Please don't add the same comment to more than one forum.
    6. Advertising
      You can mention relevant, non-commercial websites as long as they support your comment.
    7. Impersonating or falsely claiming to represent a person or organisation.
      Please don't mislead other users by abusing our registration procedure.
    8. Posting in a language other than English.
    9. Invading people's privacy
      Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
    10. Posting an off-topic comment.
    11. Publicly disputing or arguing about moderator decisions
      If you disagree with any action taken then please raise it via email or PM.

Forums may be moderated to make sure they stay friendly and welcoming, legal and relevant. We reserve the right to edit or delete posts at own discretion and without notice, which we consider to be unacceptable. If you repeatedly break these rules, you may be prevented from posting.

I will allow your post to stand on this thread as it is on topic, but identical posts on other threads are going to be deleted.

Scully

• gumby
    gumby

You mean to tell me that someone does not have a life, that they would go to this much trouble to post pure bullshit? Sad.

Gumby

• La Capra
    La Capra

Not BS my green rubber friend, posters just aren't paying attention to what they are reading. This "Senator Bednar" is a college student involved in student government. When you read the links, you can see they are talking about campus life and issues relevant to that arena (sororities, fraternities,athletics, etc.). Often, at a high school or college, those students who act as representatives for the student body are called "senators." That is what they are called at the high school where I teach. When taken in this context, this whole Senator Bednar thing is funny. I hope we can laugh at ourselves over this. Shoshana

• gumby
    gumby
    When taken in this context, this whole Senator Bednar thing is funny

I wonder what kind of "context" MOST people will see this in?

btw.....I thought your green rubber friend was in the nighstand next to your bed. ( that was a joke.....so don't get mad)

Gumby

• La Capra
    La Capra

I just checked in my nightstand, and you weren't there!!! I'm going to complain to my senators.

• gumby
    gumby

Gumby

• minimus
    minimus

When someone (especially outside the USA) reads this thread, they will believe there was a Senator Bednar from down south....Bednar---donethat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit