RC Was Worse Than I thought...

by JW_Rogue 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

So there were no new releases besides more shitty videos? Wow are they getting cheap. These videos reek far worse than the ones even one year ago!

Well at least people don't have to worry about bringing more trash home from the convention each day. Save the trees?

• dozy
    dozy

The conventions are the equivalent of the permanent "SALE MUST END SOON" sign at the carpet store. Just designed to create hype. It will soon dissipate , although having viewed some of the videos they do seem to have raised the volume level somewhat. I suspect many of the now deceased GB wouldn't have approved - its almost like a bad soap opera these days with acting that wouldn't exactly justify an Oscar ( though maybe a Telly award might be in the offing!) . The WTBTS has a formula that has worked a treat for 140 years now - they just rinse & repeat year after year.

• Half banana
    Half banana

A good parallel Dozy, and what with those remaining in the org getting less education, being less discerning they are all the more likely to be convinced of the tripe which the Watchtower pumps out.

It is beginning to sound like a desperation measure to talk of sending out judgements...as if they have any authority to make something like a judgement. Who are they to judge anything?

After all they have never got one prophecy right in their whole existence.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Weren't we judging people years ago when we went out in service. They gave up on that idea a couple of years ago but now it sounds like it's back. Rinse and repeat. It's really sad how many lives they have and are destroying!!!!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

It is good to know there is no more new lit presented at this assy. I hated getting more books/pamphlet/etc., as if the WTBTS doesn't have enough already!

Excellent news!!!

DY

• worf
    worf

Great point that they have already been told that: "the anointed gb will disappear at the beginning of the great tribulation".

With all of the property sell offs, the gb is preparing to "disappear" with all of the money. That is at least part of what is going on.

The rank and file are just being strung along, and some, probably not all, will be shocked when all is said and done.

This whole thing is comical.. And not surprising. many of us predicted these things way back in the late 1990's and early 2000's on the first forums like H2O and others like it.

To all my exjw friends: We will have the last laugh. And within the next few years. I personally feel the watchtower will be gone by 2020. And maybe sooner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit