What would happen if you started calling jw's "sheep" rather than brother or sister?

by purrpurr 11 Replies latest jw friends

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Following on from the excellent thread started by open mind...

Rather than calling the cult members brother smith etc what about calling them "sheep smith"

Sheep Jones?

Sheep morris the third?

Sheep splane?

I wonder what the reaction would be? Could they really object? I mean they are told that they should be "sheep". It might be a really fun way of trolling the cult members!!!

• fulano
    fulano
    Very funny thought 😀😀👍👍
  • Listener
    Listener

That is funny. They number all their forms why not assign a number to each of the sheep. It would give a whole new perspective on counting sheep at night.

The children could be little lambs and the oldies, mutton.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Lol. . . That's not a bad idea!
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Why don't you just call them by their names?

That will really piss them off--especially the elders--and they won't have a valid reason to complain!

• Village Idiot
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

What would happen if you started calling jw's "sheep" rather than brother or sister?

The possibilities are endless....Instead of saying, "Brother and Sister Smith have 3 children and are expecting a third in May", you'd say, "Ram and Ewe Smith have 3 Lambs at present but Ewe Smith will be Lambing for the 4th time in May."

Anyone giving a rambling talk or an overly long answer during the Watchtower study would be "bleating on" and when the GB asks for more donations, they'd be fleecing the flock again.

• purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Pete, love it! Love it! Love it! That made me howl with laughter! Thanks! X
  • WireRider
    WireRider
    Lemmings. The word is Lemmings.
  • deanxxx
    deanxxx
    very funny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest