Something I just realized!

by Nikki collins 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

My kids enjoy a childhood free of a cult, they will NEVER know the life I had to.

And as for my family who shun me, the would be auntie and uncles?well they have missed out on the most beautiful well behaved, and damn well cute children.

Not my loss, and not my little girls loss.

It wont be your loss and it wont be your future familys loss either!

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

So much sadness, so much hurt - brings so much stress in your life.. its so confusing , you don't know where to turn... but you sound like you are on the right track.. another thought, now that the abortion issue is raising its head and states are not allowing them, there will be more babies to be adopted..and as one mentioned, the children at the border in cages need parental guidance as well..

All the best to you in your quest.

• blondie
    blondie

Just wondering, what percentage of babies that are born to parents that could and/or would put them out for adoption, are adopted? How many parent (s) decide to keep custody? It's not quite the days when pregnant Catholic girls went to place to have their babies and have the nuns/priests arrange adoptions (or any religion that did that). Maybe some legal people setting up adoptions between pregnant young women and couples seeking babies more now. Just wondering if someone has a reliable, unbiased source for that.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Freedom isn’t free—it never was—but it’s always worth the cost.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I've been out for 31 years and learned early on that it's important to have people in your life who truly want what's best for you and are safe to be around. No matter how much a jw loves you, they are neither. Any jw worth his or her salt would rather watch you die than have a blood transfusion. They would rather battered spouses either stay in abusive relationships or at least have ex-spouses keep tabs on each other to see whether they are "free to remarry". And jws have child molesters in their midst and either don't feel a need to inform others or have no idea they're around.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF
    jp16926 minutes ago

Freedom isn’t free—it never was—but it’s always worth the cost.

Well said JP

Nikki Collins, God bless you!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Nikki - "...by the way i had my freaking tubes tied so as not to have kids in this system..."

...Wow.

I've heard of PIMIs who've gone to extremes, but never that.

Nikki - "...if I do wan't kids later i have to have a reversal surgery and it might not work..."

There's plenty of kids out there for whom adoption can't help but give them a better life than what they got now.

Also, I think a doctor can extract eggs from your ovaries and initiate artificial insemination for probably a lot cheaper than reversal surgery.

So, all is not lost, is what I'm saying.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit