Is this another Trump backflip?

by fulltimestudent 33 Replies latest jw friends

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

We've seen one backflip. Crooked Hillary became a hard-working woman who deserves the nations praise (in his victory speech);

Now according to a UK newspaper:

Donald Trump statement calling for ban on all Muslims entering US DISAPPEARS from his website day after election

Reference: http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/donald-trump-statement-calling-for-ban-on-all-muslims-entering-us-disappears-from-his-website-day-after-election/ar-AAk9mrz?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout

If true, have all his supporters just been conned ???

• Viviane
    Viviane

Oh sweet Jesus I hope so.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Trump's goal was winning.

He has no freakin' clue what to do right now.

He is beholden to no one.

Including the people who voted him in.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

GreatTeacher - I agree

Look up the movie A Face in the Crowd starring Andy Griffith

The script will be Drumpf's life as POTUS

The shit just got real for him, he didn't even think he was going to win, or he wouldn't have been crying the system is rigged a week before the election. He's scared as he can be right now, but his yuuuuuge ego will never let him admit to that.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Fulltimestudent, when Trump says things like that its because his advisors have goaded him into saying it.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Will the real Donald Trump stand up ? When do you think that will happen ? or is that on the never never plan.

Donald trump is not a politician as he admits , however he has obviously been a very successful business man.

Can he marry the two ? in the next 4 years ?

Time will tell I guess.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Apparently he never said to build a wall either. He meant a strengthened fence.

The wall just got ten feet shorter.

• freddo
    freddo

I hope it bodes better for the USA. (and the rest of the world because when you guys sneeze we catch a cold)

The more power Hitler got the more disastrous his dictatorship became. In power January 1933. All check on his power gone when Paul von Hindenburg died in summer 1934. Ramping up his war rhetoric and persecution of the Jews and minorities 1935 - 1938. Then WW2.

But as soon as Trump is voted in he moderates his more extreme rhetoric. Good. At least he is listening.

I hope.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Trump isn't in power yet. The noises he's making now show he knows the convention of what the president elect says in the transition period. In a way his chameleon character in the last couple of days is more disconcerting than if he had just stayed the same.

The real test comes in how he reacts when journalists write things about him he doesn't like. And when other politicians and foreign leaders frustrate his plans. His track record of tolerating others and accepting limits and codes of conduct is extremely poor.

• Heaven
    Heaven

ShirleyW said: The shit just got real for him, he didn't even think he was going to win, or he wouldn't have been crying the system is rigged a week before the election. He's scared as he can be right now, but his yuuuuuge ego will never let him admit to that.

You are spot on Shirley. I saw the news clip of him and Obama after their meeting. That meeting was supposed to be 30 minutes, it went for 1.5 hours and the Donald said it could have gone on longer. He's about to find out what really happens. I sure hope this man baby grows up real fast. I also hope he can stay on point... for the next 4 years.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit