No more hour requirements for pioneers

by solomon 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• solomon
    solomon

It was announced at the meeting. Do what you are able to because of covid.

I think I should sign up as I’m able to meet the hour requirements.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

well--if theres no door knocking happening--who needs pioneers anyway ?

they can go and get proper full time jobs now.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Maybe they will eliminate requirements to be a CO.

Be careful people, you may soon be chatting with a CO, Brother Rub a Dub.

• sir82
    sir82

Not a permanent change, but "until further notice".

However, I don't see door-to-door work resuming for at the absolute minimum another year, more realistically, 2, 3, or even more years into the future.

So, yeah, if you ever wanted the title "pioneer" but dreaded the idea of, you know, pioneering, now is the time!

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Hmmm .... sign me up. But, remind me again -- what are the benefits?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

If I become a CO, I will kick the asses of those who are DF/DA or even inactive here.

But I'll try not to let the power go to my head.

• Ding
    Ding

0 hours works for me!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

FatFreek - sign up and see if you can get on as a special. Maybe they'll give you some ice cream money.

I remember being given £80 for going to the pioneer school. Nice eh? But I'd put in at least £80 into the collection box. £80 that I couldn't really afford. So - I got given my own £80s back.

RubaDub if you become a CO can you get me the rest of my money back and give me a pay check for everything I did including stand-in talks? My hourly rate is... hang on... now what is the biggest number I can think of?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

RubaDub if you become a CO can you get me the rest of my money back and give me a pay check for everything I did including stand-in talks?

@Anna Marina ...

Let me know the "suggested donation" amount you are considering.

I use a guy at a bank in Nigeria that will issue the funds if you just provide him with some personal bank information.

• Giordano
    Giordano

I have spent 12 minutes trying to get this message off of here. It was the tag line in a very short movie when two senior sisters knock at a door and encounter a very rude man.

Sorry for the inability to remove this comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit