Todays WT about young people not following the bad example of their parents

by konceptual99 18 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Being a devoted slave to the WTS and its propositioned leaders are virtuous for in doing so one can expect not to be killed in the soon to come Armageddon and live on into a earthly paradise.

The WTS wants slaves to be obedient and subservient to them as controlling masters, Jehovah the Almighty wants this to be

• dbq407
    dbq407

A woman made a comment at the WT study today, she said that some in your family might not like that you are becoming a jw and you might have to pull away from your family, but rest assured you have a great big spiritual family at the KH!

I was sickened by the comment personally, they absolutely do break up families.

• St George of England
    St George of England

From jwfacts:-

Children

Child dying at Armageddon - Enjoy Life Brochure

Children are considered to share in the sins of their parents, so babies will die at Armageddon if their parents are considered unworthy of salvation.

"What will happen to young children at Armageddon? The Bible does not directly answer that question, and we are not the judges. However, the Bible does show that God views the young children of true Christians as "holy." (1 Cor. 7:14) It also reveals that in times past when God destroyed the wicked he likewise destroyed their little ones." Reasoning from the Scriptures pp.47-48

"Children are affected by the course of their parents, and parents are warned that their iniquity is visited on their offspring unto the third and fourth generation. (Ex. 20:5, 6) Parents are commanded to instruct their children in God's way, and if in these last days parents refuse to heed the divine instruction and warning they bring destruction upon themselves and their small children at Armageddon. (Deut. 6:6, 7; Eph. 6:4) According to justice God can leave such children dead, for, as Ezekiel showed, all die in their iniquity." Watchtower 1950 Nov 15 p.463 Questions From Readers

"By all the evidences this system of things is hastening to its final confrontation with the God of justice at Armageddon. Parents and children who fail to gain the "mark on their foreheads," that is, an adequate appreciation of God's moral standard, are sure to suffer. Parents will be held accountable for their children, and children will suffer for the failure of their parents." Watchtower 1968 Feb 1 pp.83-84

George

• Ringo
    Ringo

. . .but rest assured you have a great big spiritual family at the KH

Yeah right! Tell that to the two older JW's I know who have had not one elder or MS call or visit them in over three months. They both plead with fellow JW's to come visit, but their pleadings fall on deaf ears. Effing hypocrites in the congregation. At least I visit them regularly, and try to subtly share some good news about TTATT.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Slave girls who will do "anything..."???!! Those WT writer should stop reading John Norman books.

DD

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions
    Outlaw....love your comment and pic. it is breaking up my family.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Outlaw....love your comment and pic. it is breaking up my family.....goingthroughthemotions

Thanks!..

Your not alone..WatchTower/JWs broke up my family..

People show up on this forum,day after day,year after year..

With stories of broken famlys as a direct result of Watchtower/JW Interference..

....................."Mother" WatchTowers Story of..

..........Destroying Familys with her JW Cult Religion..

....Image result for watchtower logohttps://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/22/24/24/22242409faace6a498c3396ebd317289.jpgImage result for watchtower logo

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    Thanks George. I'd not thought to check there. I did think there was something more recent but must be mistaken
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Didn't they basically make a backhanded comparison of the man in the illustration in the easy chair to one of the homicidal maniac Jew kings in the sheepherders guide to the galaxy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit