Science Will Never Contradict The Bible

by Perry 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am sure this is already covered by these intelligent people, but I don't have the ability at this moment to read through it all, so here goes:

Primitive goat herders from the bronze age wrote that God created the plant life before the stars and sun. That's kind of hard for modern science to accept, knowing how plants operate. And we would have to suspend our understanding of what would keep the plants way above absolute zero temperature if they were on an earth that had no sun until tomorrow. Further, he spends a day on this tiny planet creating life in plants, but another equal day creating massive stars by the gazillions. That would be like spending a day creating a molecule, and another equal day creating a massive star. The goat herders thought the lights in the sky were small things. That's why Genesis says it that way.

Stars formed before planets. So which is it- Heavens including stars first, or the order of Genesis with the little tiny lights added to the vast heavens later?

That was just one argument. Hardcore Bible believers use a variety of logical fallacies, straw man arguments, and confirmation biases fueled by cognitive dissonance to maintain a childlike belief system that will allow for extreme re-inventing what Genesis says and means.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I can't believe you boys and girls are still at this nonsense.

Perry, you have nice parrots, but you clearly don't understand either science or the bible.

I think it's time you go cleaned out the bird cages; shit's been piling up in here.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

I'd like to invite y'all to come over to a thread I started that looks at this issue from the opposite perspective:

-

Warning: You will not find any pictures of parrots on this thread.

• OneGenTwoGroups
    OneGenTwoGroups
    Is this RICK Perry's thread? Sounds like it.
  • Perry
    Perry
    You see Perry, I actually read your source and what follows is what she thinks of people like you who misquote her:

Village Idiot,

That's great! I'm glad you read that source. There was no misquote. It was word for word, which is easily checked. I think you are confusing quotes with something else.

It really is incomprehensible that anyone would claim the "contaminated bio-film" explanation anymore. That was a very early accusation, now discarded. I'm glad that you have abandoned that. The fact is that a great many dinosaur soft tissues, blood vessels, collagen, blood fragments and DNA have been found, and will continue to be found.

The interesting thing is that DNA has been proven to have a half life of 521 years. So how does detectable dna last 65 million years as claimed by darwinists? I don't have that much faith. But Darwinists do.

Let's say you and I were to walk through the woods and come across some bones that stank like death. You know, that unmistakable stench of death. We would both conclude that something died recently. But as soon as you are told it is a dinosaur bone, then your interpretation would likely change because it threatens the suppression of our innate knowledge of God. All people know that God exists and that he created all things. God put this knowledge in man. Many just suppress it.

For example, one paleontologist student noticed the smell of death when opening a dinosaur bone:

"It smelled just like one of the cadavers we had in the lab"

But when this was brought to the attention of the professor he simply remarked:

'Oh, yeah, all Hell Creek bones smell,"

article

Imagine all the old line paleontologists who smelled that stench of rotting cadavers and never even once thought that they might not be 65 million years old. The human brain is capable of amazing feats of suppression.

Because of the internet, the universities cannot sanitize information like they used to before being presented for general consumption. The evidence of fresh, young dinosaurs is everywhere now:

* Summer 2015 UPDATE: Two Dinosaur Soft Tissue Predictions Confirmed! Real Science Radio hosts Bob Enyart and Fred Williams had predicted on air and in writing atrsr.org/predictions that:
    - Dinosaur soft tissue will be found not only in rare circumstances, but rather easily, i.e., when looked for. CONFIRMED in JUNE 2015! The journal Nature Communications reported original tissue in six of eight dinosaur bones investigated, leading to the conclusion that "preservation is more common than previously thought." And:
    - Original dinosaur and other soft tissue will be found largely independent of the claimed age of the fossil. CONFIRMED in April 2014! The Journal of Paleontology reported original soft tissue in Precambrian "beard worms" that are allegedly 530 million years old!

Internets' most complete source of Dinosaur facts that conflict with a darwinian worldview

Anthony Flew said that he abandoned atheism because the facts led him elsewhere. I think that is an honest assessment of the situation for many.

Food For Thought: Does the existence of still rotting, stinking dinosaur flesh fit better with a young earth paradigm or an old earth paradigm?

• cofty
    cofty
    Anthony Flew said that he abandoned atheism because the facts led otherwise

Anthony Flew could hardly remember his own name when he decided the so-called "fine-tuning" of the universe pointed to some sort of deist designer. So what?

What books that present the scientific evidence for evolution have you read?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Perry has read one book ( the bible) and being that its writings are thousands of years old, that makes makes it more accurate, honest and relevant.

Mankind hasn't gained any knowledge of the world in which we live in as the ancients once did .

Being selectively biased to support a preconceived position is being intellectually dishonest Perry.

Do you not value personal integrity ?

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

WOW why do you all waste your time with someone who wouldn't know a fact it it smacked him in the face.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

There is redeeming value in exposing people to their intentions, Perry doesn't realize that he contributes to this open exposure into show how disingenuous religionists are and can be.

• Perry
    Perry

"150 Million" year-old Squid Ink Not Decomposed: This still-writable ink had dehydrated but had not decomposed! The British Geological Survey's Dr. Phil Wilby, who excavated the fossil, said, "It is difficult to imagine how you can have something as soft and sloppy as an ink sac fossilised in three dimensions, still black, and inside a rock that is 150 million years old." And the Daily Mail states that, "the black ink was of exactly the same structure as that of today’s version", just desiccated. And Wilby added, "Normally you would find only the hard parts like the shell and bones fossilised but... these creatures... can be dissected as if they are living animals, you can see the muscle fibres and cells. It is difficult to imagine... The structure is similar to ink from a modern squid so we can write with it..." Why is this difficult for evolutionists to imagine? Because as Dr. Carl Wieland writes, "Chemical structures 'fall apart' all by themselves over time due to the randomizing effects of molecular motion."

Here's someone writing with the "150 million year old" squid ink. How long is 150 million years? That's long enough for the rocky mountains to weather down to dust... and be formed all over again, thousands of feet high.

Imagine that. Fresh ink after all that time! Image result for rocky mountains

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit