ARC - Case Study 54 - All Exhibits have been released

by jwleaks 347 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

RO you have only looked at one part of the watchtower's purview and this you have done very well - thanks for clarifying their legal stance

but what about the ethics of their holding to the two witness rule in modern society - as here the possibility of there being two witnesses to child sexual abuse is nil. we live differently. In bible society there were more chances of more witnesses besides the poor victim - people lived in close village groups and in close family quarters with children and adults occupying the same social space for sleeping eating etc.

How does WT adjust for this.

• freddo
    freddo

If RO is a gay non-JW and yet supporting their policies then isn't he a bit like a Trurkey voting for Xmas?

Is EdenOne Dolly Parton? And if so is it only between the hours of 9 til 5?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    sparrowdown
    If RO is a gay non-JW and EdenOne is Dolly Parton then I want to be Scarlet Johansen.
    Who do ya'll want to be?

I want to be Spider-Man, please.

Sorry to divert. BTTT ---------------------------------------

• Ruby456
    Ruby456

Absolutely freddo

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Lol @ punkofnice I mean Spidey.

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

This video demonstrates REAL WORLD consequences of having abused

children face their accusers and how serious the matter should be regarded.

It's outrageous that secular worldly people have more good sense and compassion

than "true Christians" under the benevolent direct of His Governing Body.

___
    Congressman Trey Gowdy speaks out about the impact of Pedophiles on their victims when asked to testify
    ____

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKdn7SQ7V0A

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Terry, I love this SC Congressman. His abilities as a litigator, speaker, to be ultra knowledgeable about the subject, were at the top of my personal list until Angus . I admire booth of them tremendously.

Thank you for that video.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Ruby456 - "...How does WT adjust for this?"

It doesn't.

It can't.

So it uses the limitations inherent in the way we "live differently" in an attempt to conceal the problem.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit