Ever-changing teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses - probably the most comprehensive compendium about Watchtower doctrinal changes

by WTS Archive 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

This is going to be a mine of valuable information.

The dedication and strength of stomach required to collate all this information is immensely greater than that shown by the most pious JW I have ever met. I congratulate and thank the authors.

• WTS Archive
    WTS Archive

Thanks @slimboyfat! I've forwarded those to the author.

• Magnum
    Magnum

Immense thanks.

• Heaven
    Heaven

slimboyfat said: See page 6 of The Photodrama of Creation for example, under the heading "The Fifth Day or Epoch". and See also pages 31 and 32 of The Divine Plan of the Ages.

Thank you for posting this slimboyfat. I KNEW there had to be some document(s) of Botchtower's that my Mom had read. She did a complete 180 on Evolution when I was in my teens, telling me that there was something to the Theory of Evolution after all. I was left in shock. This was just one of a few things that occurred as I grew up that led me to the conclusion this religion was/is not for me.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Great work.

I've posted a link to it on the Portuguese forum of ex-JW's.

EdenOne

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Stumbled on this WTS archive site two days ago while doing a google search for "The Harp of God" in pdf lol. Now I know why no one ever mentioned it before on this forum, it was just launched! Great gems to be found there, including "Ever Changing teachings..." "Talking with the Dead?" also was an intriguing read, thanks!

• WHATSGOINGON
    WHATSGOINGON

Awesome book will have a good read over the weekend thanks !!!

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

Simply amazing work. Thank you guys!!!

• pronomono
    pronomono

Many thanks for this great resource and all the resources on WTS Archive!

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Thanks for sharing this. Very thorough. One issue: I would have liked to see more info. on blood policy changes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit