One Question to ask any JW that will blow their end times out of the water

by maccauk 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• maccauk
    maccauk

Ask any JW this one question

Are there any Apostles from the 1st Century still walking the earth alive today ?

100% will say there are no apostles from the 1st century alive today

OK so we have all established there are none alive today

Then how can the second coming of Christ be anytime now.Because he told the APostles some of them would be still ALIVE when he returned in his Kingdom

SLAM DUNK !!

And to add to that is the high priest Jesus spoke to still alive today obviousley no

Jesus told the high priest he would also be alive when he returned with all his angels in his Kingdom

The only outcome is that the second coming was in 70ad in that generation in which some were still alive

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If I were still a dub , I would reply that Jesus' followers were not appointed as apostles (with Holy Spirit) until the time of Pentecost some after his death and ascension to Heaven .... So at the time he said it, they were not apostles

NB Matthias and Paul were of course appointed later

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    The only outcome is that the second coming was in 70ad in that generation in which some were still alive

I don't believe the 70 AD coming, which was as fictitious as any other event in the Bible .

Also have serious doubts about the first coming of Jesus. Why didn't Jesus write a portion of the Bible Himself ? If his miracles were true, it would have been known worldwide then.

• cofty
    cofty
    The only outcome is that the second coming was in 70ad

No the more obvious outcome is that Jesus was a false prophet.

You have made the same claims on two or three threads simultaneously which makes conversation difficult - assuming you are seeking conversation as opposed to preaching.

• maccauk
    maccauk

the 70ad event is a recorded historical fact before you made that assumption it would be wise to check it out consider all things right

• maccauk
    maccauk

welcome to meet on facebook and discuss cofty https://www.facebook.com/themaccauk

• sir82
    sir82

Hmm, so we have a choice:

A) Believe that Jesus returned invisibly, and did nothing discernible, in 1914 AD and has done nothing since then

or

B) Believe that Jesus returned invisibly, and did nothing discernible, in 70 AD and has done nothing since then

What to do, what to do?

Oh I know:

C) Treat all loons who spout utter bollocks as, well, loons.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    maccauk: the 70ad event is a recorded historical fact

A historical fact - of what? The "second coming"?

pffft

• cofty
    cofty
    welcome to meet on facebook and discuss cofty

I'm happy to discuss here - you know on this discussion forum where you keep posting stuff and then running away when people post evidence of your errors.

• maccauk
    maccauk

the second coming of Christ was in the 1st century at the destruction of Jerusalem the temple the law and the old covenants. SO the new eternal covenant came into force in which people of every tribe tongue and naation would enter into. The New Jerusalem not built by human hands nor with bricks and mortar its spiritual cannot be seen but people will stream to it the sin issue is done there is no more judgment for those in Christ . Almighty God poured out his anger on Christ instead of mankind as an atoning sacrifce buying back what adam had lost. Where there is no law there is no sin where there is no sin there is no judgment.where there is no judgment there is no death. Christ did it all for past present and future. Thats the Good News of The Kingdom for all mankind as it is written no one will have the need for anyone to teach his neighbour for they will all know me says the Lord. When messiah returned for his elect in 70ad the new covenant meant that the true worshippers would worship in spirit and truth and not in anything made by human hands. The destruction of the temple, jerusalam, the law, and the old covenant meant he now dwells in those who love Christ . The mystery of the ages not known for generations was revealed to the gentiles by Paul and that great mystery is Christ in you the hope of Glory . The new Isreal is Christ the new jerusalem in which people from every tribe nation and tongue will come of which no man is able to number. . All things fulfilled 2000 years ago. Its done call upon the Lord Jesus and enter in

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit