Jehovah's Witness Teens 13 and 10 Commit Suicide in Wisconsin

by Tenacious 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy
    smiddy

I personally knew of a young J.W. man who committed suicide from our congregation ,such a tragedy on all levels.

smiddy

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ smiddy...

Same. I think everyone has.

It's an "elephant in the room" to still-in JWs, IMO.

• steve2
    steve2

She waited for a while in the vehicle, got out, wandered around a bit and then heard a single gunshot. Her husband came back and informed her their 13- and 10-year old sons were both dead.

So either one killed himself - or was killed - before the other or... ?

Was this ever properly investigated? Two deaths (presumably both by gunshot) does not necessarily mean two suicides. It could be murder-suicide (one brother killing the other then later killing himself).

Did the father witness that gunshot? Why was he so certain both boys committed suicide?

• pbrow
    pbrow

That happened in Phillips WI. I think there is a youtube video floating around on the incident. If I am not mistaken there were suspicious circumstances surrounding that story as well.

I love the area but it is the definition of a closed off small town USA. Harbor View has great fish fry!

Here is a link to the general story.... The detective closed the case abruptly as a double suicide.

http://www.realcrimes.com/Moore/Moore.htm

• Ghiagirl
    Ghiagirl
    I can't even believe what I just read. I am so so sorry for your loss. I have a little boy myself and i can't imagine the pain you feel. Good for you for making a stand even though it is hard. Do what is best for your little girl. I don't really pray but you are in my thoughts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit