IT IS NOW OFFICAL

by SiouxWoman 23 Replies latest jw friends

• SiouxWoman
    SiouxWoman

My cuz. who is an elder and another ministereal servant came to see me. I let them in and told them in a quiet, calm way. That Iam no longer a witness I dont beleive in the WT society any more that it is a publishing Company. They sat and listened and hugged goodbye and its done. I told them I dont owe them anything. Its over, Thank God. IAM FREE I love you guys on this site. You have given me so much courage. I cant express the pure joy Iam feeling. Love ya, Sandi

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((((Sandi))))))) You are a courageous woman my dear! It gets hard now and again even after it's been "done". Make sure to go to healthy people for comfort and guidance. Going back to the Borg is like squeezing apple juice from a rock. It won't happen. Take care of YOU!

• alliwannadoislive
    alliwannadoislive

Sioux, It will be the best thing you ever did.

This site and others like it gave me the courage to make the break and I disassociated last year.

On 3rd October I married an amazing woman who I would never have met had I still been in the Borganisation.

Lose small and free your life !

• foreword
    foreword

Sounds like everyone was civil about it...

Good luck with the future.

mark

• morty
    morty

((((sandi))))

WELCOME to the board...you will be so much happier....You are very strong person to have done that....You will have your ups and downs about your decission but, in the end you will be so much better off..we are all here for you......CONGRATS GIRL!

morty

• simplesally
    simplesally

The elders or whoever can be nice on the shepherding call but its hard once you see the rest of the congregation out in the real world. Or when you see relatives at a family event, if you are invited.

• lovinlife
    lovinlife

{{{Sandi}}}} I wish I had your courage back when I was leaving....you did the right thing!!!

Yippee....you're free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Wonderful ((((( siouxwoman))))))

Life only gets better, mentally that is, with your freedom. But be prepared for the little hearthaches that come along with making such a bold stand.

But there is nothing more liberating than being free of mind contol. Enjoy!

j2bf

• outnfree
    outnfree

What happy news!

Freedom is not without cost, but is definitely worth the price tag.

outnfree

• JamesThomas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit