Micheal Jackson Neverland Ranch Search Warrant

by Tinkerbell4125 103 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Tink, don't let Frakel get on your case. Your right, he's a wimp! If he wants to make something out of it, he knows where to get in touch with me. He doesn't have the guts!

Guest 77

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Guest 77, I'll be the first to admit that I don't know how to spell! lol Frakel doesn't bother me. I've been to hell and back, it's gonna take a whole lot more than him to bring me down. I do get my letters backwards. I'm dislexic, *I'm sure I spelt that wrong* I turn my letters around, but that doesn't have to do with what I know, just on how I put it out there. It's all good.

• badboy
    badboy

MJ IS WEIRD

• Robotnomore
    Robotnomore

Tink, Hi there! We haven't talked to you in a while. Hope all is good with you. We had our 1st year anniversary out of the borg yesterday. Things are getting better every day.

I think MJ will just hire Cochran again and throw alot of money at it and get out of it again. He might use his good looks to get out of it.

robotnomore

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

You people all disgust me! Leave Brother Jackson alone! Jehovah is obviously using him to further his purpose and will reveal it to us when the F&DS deem it necessary.

-BONEZZ

• morty
    morty

Tink,

I found your post very interesting.....I truly believe spelling is not a big deal...I am the worst at it....If we have the guts to do it, then who cares what people think....I hear now hear that MJ is a wanted man.....please keep me updated.......

I have ADD,which led me not to get a high amount of education, till a later date...( went back to high school at 22 with 2 young children)....Anyways I admire your courage to keep on posting....Good for you girl!!!!!!

morty

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Ballistic probably has it right on the button. The "bodies" are probably on his computer, and if they are, the experts will find that out. But why would they need Forensic experts????

(((Farkel))) You obviously found all of this to be somewhat interesting or you wouldn't have bothered reading and posting on this thread. You have stated your disgust with all us "morons", but we can take it. We know you by your works and we love you anyway.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Oh man ... I am now hearing that it is a multiple arrest warrant for child molestation etc.

hawk

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Since it has been reported he has been in LV on a video shoot, I wonder if Michael will "beat it" to the nearest border .....

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Hummmmmmm good point Hawk.

Thanks guys for your imput! Preciate that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit