I need a break for a while

by obiwan 20 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

I haven't been around to much, but I need to take a complete break. You are all great people. See you around.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

see you obiwan -- enjoy your rest -- especially from QWERTY. We all need abreak now and again

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hey Obi, I just finally met you on the weekend, and I like you! It would be great to have you visit toronto again, and I'm thinking of a trip to Michigan soon. Keep in touch!

Here's my email - can't remember if you have it or not. [email protected]

Walter

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Obiwan, I think we've all taken a break from the board from time to time. Sometimes it get's to be much, but it's always good to know, this board isn't like the borg, we can always come back, no questions asked! Take care of yourself and hope you're doing okay!

• Special K
    Special K

Everyone needs a break at times..

You enjoy yours..

By the way, Obiwan. I was thinking about your post today, as pertains, to your topic on bear hunting.

I read in the paper yesterday that a 61 year old man went outside to check on his little farm of turkeys in B.C.) and was confronted by a 200 lb bear. This man survived the bear attack and even killed the bear with a 9 cm knife that he always carries on him. He told of how the bear was in the standing position as it was attacking him so he kept the same type posture. Everytime the bear made a swipe at him with it's big paw he would stab it with his knife. Eventually, he was able to stab it in the neck area.. and the Bear died.

So... if your going bear hunting on your break, Obiwan. Along with your gun, please take a BIG knife and wear it at all times while out and about it the woods.

sincerely.. and have a nice break

Special K

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Be well Obiwan.

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hmmmmmm...

You've got a PM.

((((obi)))))

• nilfun
    nilfun

((Obiwan)) I'll miss your posts. Take care.

• shera
  • shera
    shera

Well at least I'll have ur bum shot to remember you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit