How's the 14,669 New Zealand brotherhood reacting to Steve's MIT talk?

by was a new boy 20 Replies latest social current

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Sound issues - 7:45 then jump to 13:48

https://rumble.com/v3yovx4-vsrf-live-104-exclusive-mit-speech-by-steve-kirsch.html

the latest

https://rumble.com/v3zh6yv-more-on-the-arrest-of-the-whistle-blower-arrest-in-new-zealand....html

There is no question: the leaked data shows the vaccines have killed over 13 MILLION people worldwide. This is why they want to hide the data and divert focus from the data. But you can now download the data and the analysis tools and verify this for yourself. kirschsubstack.com see the pinned article. They arrested the wrong guy. To have a crime, you have to have criminal intent. Barry Young was trying to save lives and he did the right thing. I would have done the same in his position.'

Breaking: Barry Young will be allowed bail at 1pm tomorrow (NZ time). This gives NZ Police time to download his cloud storage so they can verify that I and Professor Fenton advised him that the data showed the vaccines were killing people. Thus, Barry should be charged with believing Fenton who is arguably the top risk management expert in the world w.r.t. vaccine safety. That is a horrible crime I think. Listening to a world expert instead of the corrupt NZ health authorities who never did a cohort time-series analysis on their own data. They should be charging us with the crime of "coming to a conclusion that doesn't match the false narrative." For that, I and Fenton are guilty.

• Jofi_Wofo
    Jofi_Wofo

Steve Kirsch has been wrong about absolutely everything, every step of the way. Both about science and about the law. He has no clue what he's talking about. At all. But he's been all too happy to continuously misrepresent and/or misuse his cherry-picked unreliable data to prove it. Oh, and everyone who points out how wrong he is is either part of the conspiracy, brainwashed by the Powers That Be, or too afraid to speak the truth.

• iloowy.goowy
    iloowy.goowy
    There is no question: the leaked data shows the vaccines have killed over 13 MILLION people worldwide

Oh, but there is a question. A big question, and that is why continue propagating nonsensical conspiracy theories and blatant misinformation?

• was a new boy
  • was a new boy
    was a new boy

New Zealand -WEF Favorite & the First to Fall?

Posted Dec 3, 2023 By Martin Armstrong |
    SPREAD THE LOVE

Wellington New Zealand

COMMENT: RE: New Zealand Whistleblower
    Dear Martin,
    I live in Wellington, New Zealand. A government town, I guess New Zealand’s version of DC on a much smaller scale. I have worked for and with the government here up to the highest level and can attest to witnessing some of the corruption and ineptitude in the system.
    Thank you for publishing what is going on here. Few people in New Zealand have the courage to speak up and when they do they are quickly knocked down. Under the previous administration led by Jacinda Ardern a culture of fear and division was created – “two classes of people” and my wife and I, choosing to be unvaccinated, have been on the receiving end of that.
    There is a new centre-right government now but we don’t expect any meaningful change, there never is.The whistleblower is in court here in Wellington today and they will go hard to destroy him and his message. Brave man.
    God Bless you and keep up the fight please – on behalf of us little people.
    Kind Regards,
    Anonymous

REPLY: I have been to New Zealand and held speaking engagements there on several trips. I can’t believe how many people are writing in from New Zealand. I apologize I have not been the Australia/New Zealand in the past 5 years. Time flies, and the world keeps disintegrating. If NZ$ closed above 156 at year-end, it appears we have a brewing political crisis despite the overthrow of the WEF-installed government. The bureaucracy is well entrenched and despite the political change, it does not appear that this will reverse the direction of the country. Therein lies the problem.

I will be doing specialized reports around the world because the requests are coming in even from places like Bangladesh. It is becoming obvious that people around the world “feel” something is just not right. Governments will now do whatever they can to crush dissent and oppress the truth. Instead of arresting people at Pfizer, which they cannot do since so many funds from them, there is no putting this genie back in the bottle. The collapse in confidence of governments around the world is unfolding but by their own hand.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/govt-incompetence/new-zealand-wef-favorite-the-first-to-fall/

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

This debunks itself, but I feel that some of the players in this game have their own agendas that this serves. How's that for a conspiracy theory?

Repeated for emphasis: This debunks itself!

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

Anyone have any contacts in Slovenia where I can inquire about making their record level data on the Vaccine public?

https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/1731835557397791034

Another question, in today's world, how long does Prime Minister Robert Fico get to breath?

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

That data is all conspiracy tin foil hat from Satan.

Tony Morris was right when he said That church said these vaccines are from Satans world and are not safe. We know the GB are right these vaccines are from Jehovah and we need to trust him.

After all, would Jehovah encourage his people to get fully vaccinated if these vaccines were not safe?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Teddnzo:

Just another way of the Borg having it both ways.

And when lives are stake.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    Steve imitated Jehovah's Witnesses, and went house to house inquiring.
    Amish don't have autism either.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1732098489083965788

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit