Woohoo! My son graduated from Infantry Training!

by think41self 24 Replies latest social family

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

WOW, congratulations Tink's son! What honors!!!

wow he does look like Neo. What a handsome son. No wonder your button's are busting. How proud and you should be.

hugs,

j2bf

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Hey Sis

Thanks for posting those pics (and yes, of COURSE I want some emailed to me!)...Dominic looks so handsome *sob*...I need to have an "aunt moment" here But I gotta ask ya, in that pic of Dom and Nick, is Dom standing in a hole or something??!!! I had no idea that Nick is that much taller (some aunt I am hey?? LOL). It's just for some reason, Nick looks like he's towering over Dom...ah well. I am very proud of Dominic, too, and while I admit that some of the credit should probably be placed at your doorstep, I firmly believe that the majority of Dominic's successes are due to the wonderful influence of his Aunt Dana

Love,

Dana

• Latte
    Latte

Wow! Tracy?..that is wonderful!

I am so pleased for you all. Please pass on our congrats to the very handsome Dominic.

Well done and Good luck!

Love

Latte & Co

xx

• Angharad
    Angharad

Congratulations Dominic & to proud family too !!!!

• think41self
    think41self

Thanks Morty, I believe I will take some of the credit for his turning out so well.

Thanks Joy, I am a little proud of him.....does it show??

Latte and Angharad the lovely British ladies, thank you so much.

Dana, I will email some to you then. And the first thing I said when I saw that pic of Nick and Dom was what you just said. I didn't realize Nick was that much taller either...time to get out the tape measure. We got to spend Thursday with Dominic, we took him to the movies and out to eat (of COURSE we went to see The Matrix) but the poor guy was SO sleepy he fell asleep in the car! When we dropped him off at his barracks all he wanted to do was go to bed. When I saw him Friday morning....I KNEW he hadn't slept. Sure enough, their drill sergeant made them practice marching ALL night long. I wanted to kill that little SOB. And Dana, while you CAN claim to have been a wonderful Aunt and all that, as for the rest of your comment...... Hug Justin and Laney for me.

Tracy

• Jade
    Jade

Congrats to Dominic!!!!!! How proud you must be Tracy, he is a great looking young man. And a very nice one too I might add. I enjoyed meeting him a few weeks ago.

Annie

• Panda
    Panda

Congratulations to your son. He is absolutely gorgeous Think41self, you should be proud.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Congratulations Dominic & family!

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well mom I know you're proud of your son and I wanted to let you know that I'm proud too. Doing what he has done isn't an easy task.

Oh and Neo is a very cool nickname. I have heard way worse nicknames than Neo. He must have been respected by his peers.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((Tracy)))))))

I excitedly looked at all these pics this morning after I'd posted to the Toronto 'fest thread, but then had to leave my computer. Actually, I'm kinda glad, because this will be a bttt and you can bask in some more glory.

We spoke about this in FL, and you know I'm proud right along with you (and Safe! ) of Dominick's making a decision and striving to accomplish his goal. Congrats to him and his lovely wife.

Well done, all!

Brenda

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit