Brand New Religion

by BugEye 38 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Well you did not tell us that performing sexual favors was the criteria for being selected! Gee!

Some of you Gods want sacrifices, some want us to live a life of denial of physical pleasures and suffering, some want us to do nothing but preach to others.......You have to tell us what it is you want from us! [8>]

So if performing sexual favors is the criteria for acceptance in this new religion, I might as well get it over with.....hee heeeeee

Bugeye:

Is that enough?
    think41self

• BugEye
    BugEye

Think41Self is now the Goddess of something ... anything .... jeeez, I cant type straight.

Worked over good

BugEye

• ladonna
    ladonna

Errr...think41self,

I think you had better reread BugEyes post. He is thanking us for sexual favors.....obviously intimating that we did the old couch routine to get where we are !!!

BugEye...you'll get yours

Hi think41self

La Donna Ana

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

La Donna!!

He got you too?? He told me I was the only couch goddess!! Geez...just can't trust any of these gods nowadays...

Bugsy...just curious...if I and , can I instruct the male slaves in the temple rituals??? Please, oh Please???

waiting breathlessly,
    Dana

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Bug Eye,

Wendy has straightened me out and now I Realise you are serious about this new religion. For get the whimpish temple slaves - any room for Gladiators?

Do you like Gladiators?

• think41self
    think41self

Bugsy,

I have decided which Goddess I wish to be:

The Goddess of Positive Thinking

So if you can see fit to appoint me as soon as possible, we can let all those who are down in spirit know that they can beseech me on bended knee (only cuz it sounds good) and I will do everything in my power to find something positive to share with them! And if I cannot find something positive for them....FreePeace will be allowed to give me a gooooood spanking!

And LaDonna....yes I knew they were sexual favors

think41self

• thinker
    thinker

Nice try Bugeye, but Wendy/Mommy is already a baptised member of the Leaning Tower Bath & Shower Society!

• unanswered
    unanswered

sorry to say, i am already immersed in my duties as a member of tr's religion, but jigrigger, i like your style! i guess fishing is a religion all by itself.-nate

• BugEye
    BugEye

Gladiator.

We are looking for a head temple slave to look after the new recruits. Do you feel you will fit the bill and be able to "perform" your required duties??

BygEye

• Frontle
    Frontle

I was wondering if anyone has thought of the irony of this post. In reality, although it seems like a big joke and so haha, it is quite sad that many peoples lives are controled and have been ruined by processes that are quite similar.

People invent gods to attempt to explain away things that disturb them and then exhault those inventions to a position over themselves. It happens gradually and seems logical at first, but over time it gains a power all of its own.

Just a thought

Frontle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit