Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!

by JT 158 Replies latest jw friends

• hoser
    hoser

The last circuit assembly I went to we had a surplus. Maybe too many have caught on to the scam

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

That surplus will be sent to New York and next time they’ll have a debt that needs paid.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

When I was still in, one or two used to mutter about how the Assembly Hall was all paid for, yet we still had to pay to go there and be bored shitless.

Nobody had the guts to ask about this at the Elders Meeting, as far as I know.

I guess the Scam works today much as it used to.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Virtually all maintenance is carried out for free by the slaves so there has never been any justification for the ‘deficits’.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    SAHS - "It’s amazing how many expenses they seem to come up with for a completely volunteer and tax-free organization..."

It ain't that amazing.

They sold off the Brooklyn spots for, like, 3 billion, and still ended up with "more money going out than coming in", after all.

I'm starting to think they either have the worst accountants on the planet, or the Genovese crime family has 'em by the short and curlies.

:smirk:

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

https://www.maine.gov/governor/mills/news/governor-mills-declares-state-emergency-anticipation-hurricane-lee-requests-presidential

Governor Mills of Maine filed for state of the emergency due to the storm approaching the state this Saturday.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/sep/15/hurricane-lee-maine-emergency-biden-canada

President Biden approved of the request declaring emergency.

https://www.newscentermaine.com/article/news/local/public-safety/city-of-augusta-to-open-temporary-storm-shelter-in-response-to-hurricane-lee-weather-maine/97-ca34f774-9d85-46e0-84ee-997b480f3898

The capitol city of Augusta Maine designated the Augusta Civic Center as an emergency shelter.

Incidentally, JWBorg had their assembly scheduled there at the Augusta Civic Center today, the same day the storm is expected to hit. Another venue had scheduled the civic center for an evening event, but cancelled that event a few days ago. Did the JWBorg cancel their assembly?

Nope. My PIMQ relative got an email that the assembly was still going on. Here is a screenshot of another local JWBorger talking about the assembly today...

Over 90,000 people lost power in Maine. Many of the little old ladies who drove to the civic center for the assembly had to drive there from rural towns or the coast, and had to drive home possibly in places where there will be downed trees in the road or flooding. So much for the "shepherds" looking out for the "safety" of the sheep.

🤑🤑🤑

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

I wonder how the assembly went with the hurricane going on?

• jhine
    jhine

I just read through the OP and came to the conclusion that all JWs are alcoholics . To me as a Brit every time l saw the word pub l though of a public house , it took me a few minutes to realise it referred to publishers. Then the post took on a whole new meaning.

My version would have been much more fun though.

Jan from Tam

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

From the storm warning it looks much like the typical mid-winter snow storm in the upper U.S. or typical severe thunderstorm in summer. Of course now anything weather related has become a weather "event".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit