Bethel Dwelling Manual (2004 Edition, 2012 Printing)

by thebrokenkite 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• thebrokenkite
    thebrokenkite

A peace offering to those recently questioning if I'm undercover, though new conspiracies may surface. ;) Please excuse the ongoing construction of the site and enjoy!

http://thebrokenkite.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Dwelling-Together-in-Unity.pdf

• jp1692
    jp1692

Interesting. Thanks!

• John Davis
    John Davis

The one that I loved when I first got there was no snowball fights. When I asked someone why one time he was honest that an older sister got hurt because it got way out of hand.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I remember having some good natured snowball fight in bethel I was 22 at the time.

• thebrokenkite
    thebrokenkite
    My only snow memories at the big house all torturously revolved around snow duty. How I wished I was married during those God-damned weeks.
  • John Davis
    John Davis

Never had to do snow duty. To many people coming in after me that I got out of it each time. The one time I was supposed to do it, someone asked to do it for me and I let them.

• Richard_I
    Richard_I

Yes! Thanks! I've been looking for this for years!

• careful
    careful

Thanks for the share. I imagine that there must be a new one out or in the works because so much has changed in Bethel life in recent years, and some of the quoted biblical passages now read differently in the revised NWT. Do you know about a revision?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thank you thebrokenkite!

I have taken the liberty of trimming the pages, running OCR and reducing the file size.

Dwelling Together in Unity dw-E

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit