November Broadcast - truly evil

by iwasblind 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"Youths, strengthen your faith!... And parents, baptize 'em young!... And elders, DF 'em quick!"

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for the thread. Yes, I agree- WT Society IS an evil cult run by evil WT leaders. The insidious , deceptive way that WT leaders manipulate JW's minds is criminal really. I totally agree with Pale Emperor that it's an evil way to get JW's to think that they aren't being evil by shunning fading or ex-JW relatives but an " expression of love " from Jehovah. I mean- how sick can it get ? The next thing you know is WT Society will be telling JW's that it's " merciful " for Jehovah to destroy fading or ex-JW relatives as it will "put them out of their misery " for being " worldly " . I would not be surprised if they came out with this kind of reasoning. It's the next weird step after what they are saying now about shunning.

Iwasblind- You are correct. This IS a human rights violation and I've been saying for years now that WT leaders need to be imprisoned for human rights violations . I will continue to bang that drum for anyone who cares to listen

• Alostpuppydog
    Alostpuppydog

Can't trust the 'mainstream' media that is all owned by less than 10 corporations to further their New World agenda to conquer the world and use the banks to enslave humanity, then yes.

But their are outlets i.e. Drudge Report, Infowars, What Realky Happened, etc. with their own agendas obviously, but by far much more trust-worthy and actually reliable.

• iwasblind
    iwasblind

Thanks for your comments guys. I think their beliefs are so foreign to me, but at the end of the day I am happy for people to believe what they want.

It is the not being able to leave that really gets me. If I were a millionaire I would lawyer up and setup a class action to even get that changed.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Cool how a JW could have more power than God and block his love.

Arrogant much?

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If failing to shun a Dub is blocking God's love/discipline, then failing to report child sexual abuse to the Superior Authorites, God's instrument for punishing the lawless, thereby allowing an unrepentant child rapist to continue destroying the lives of children must REALLY qualify as blocking God's love... 😳

Hey, Gibbering Buddies, did you stop to think about that one??

DD

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

It is totally disgusting. What can we do about it?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Data-Dog...

Sure, they thought about it.

And then they concluded that the Org's survival trumped any other consideration.

• new boy
    new boy

"if we were to stand between Levi and the discipline he needs we would in affect be blocking an expression of Jehovah's love from reaching him..."

"And of course if Levi doesn't respond to this loving expression then god in his mercy and love will have no choice but to destroy him. However the good news is, god in his mercy and love will erase Levi's memory from our minds."

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

The shunning of one's children is truly evil but WT is showing it's true colors. WT is an abusive cult. It is having a direct affect. WT is having money troubles because of this abuse. The cracks are starting to show. That's a good thing. I love watching abusive people suffer. It's just sad to see so many brainwashed loved ones fall for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit