Anger!

by Aztec 43 Replies latest jw friends

• waiting
    waiting

Peace - it's worth the effort to work towards it.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I'm angry that I ever heard of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I'm angry that my mother could care less about "us", but cares more about total strangers as long as there's a 'chance'.

I'm angry that she took us out of school, and I never had the opportunities I could have had.

I'm angry as hell that my sister is dead.

"No man can think clearly when his fists are clenched." .......George Jean Nathan

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I get angry when I hear of people abusing the weak. My heroic ideal is the mythical King Arthur, where might defends right, works to help the weak and the sick. when something crosses that, I get furious, ready to kill.

The emotion that most people call anger is only the initial stage of my calculated fury. Then I relax, let the adrenalin stop flowing, and then I ASSESS the SITUATION and work out how to best accomplish my goal. Sometimes I let it go, because the joy of vengeance might only cheapen my eventual victory. But sometimes I plot how BEST to acheive the most NEGATIVE state for my enemy that I can conceive of. Ergo, when I think of my former sketch comedy troupe and how they betrayed me and slandered my wife and called me all kinds of horrible things... the best way to acheive vengeance is to build ANOTHER sketch comedy team and then become the professionals that I want to be and then rub it in their face about how they dropped out just when we could have been famous. Like the Beatles first drummer, eh?

CZAR

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    when something crosses that, I get furious, ready to kill.

But then you'd be killing a weak person

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit